TEAM SWFA - Admin
|ENSURE THE QUALITY AND SERVICE BEHIND YOUR ZEISS SPORTS OPTICS PURCHASE|
|by: ZEISS USA|
|Caution! American consumers, in increasing numbers are purchasing Zeiss merchandise diverted for sale into the United States. Usually sold through the mail, internet specialty stores, discount outlets and some larger retail outlets, these purchases carry many disadvantages that far outweigh their cost savings.|
What are the disadvantages of purchasing Zeiss Sports Optics merchandise from a retailer / outlet who is not an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer?
- No Lifetime Warranty. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers offer only a limited European warranty that can be for as little as 5 years. Only products purchased from an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer carry the standard North America Lifetime Transferable Warranty. ***Not all products qualify for the Lifetime Transferable Warranty. Please see our Warranty page for more information. ***
- No warranty repair in the United States. Zeiss North America will not service any warranty repairs of products purchased through unauthorized dealers. The consumer will be required to send this product directly to Germany for service. Expected turnaround time is 6-12 weeks compared to 24 business hours on most products in the United States.
- No Quality Assurance. Improper product handling can lead to such problems as scratches, mold collecting, etc. on the product due to improper storage. Unless purchased from an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer, you cannot ensure the proper handling, shipping, and warehousing of your purchase.
- Unnecessary Additional Costs. Unauthorized dealers may attempt to sell factory-applied coatings (i.e. T* multi-layer anti-reflective coating) at an additional cost to you. This is a deception-these coatings are standard on Zeiss products.
- No Packaged Accessories. Binocular straps, cases, and rainguards are typically not included with unauthorized Zeiss products and are often offered at an additional cost to you. Note, these accessories are no charge standard offerings with appropriate products when purchased through an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer.
How do I know if a dealer is authorized to sell Zeiss Sports Optics?
Our goal is to ensure that every Zeiss customer feels completely confident and satisfied with the integrity of our products. Remember, purchasing a Zeiss product from an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer includes all of the services behind our name. Unless purchased from an authorized dealer there is no guarantee of receiving the full support and assistance behind Carl Zeiss Sports Optics, North America.
Look for the "Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer" tape on any Zeiss merchandise you purchase. To find an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer near you, please visit our Dealer Locator at www.zeiss.com or call Zeiss customer service at 1-800-441-3005.
REMEMBER, ONLY Zeiss sports optics products purchased from an Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer carry:
- Complete dealer support
- Extensive customer service support
- Comprehensive repair service that offers turnaround on most repairs in 24 business hours
- Eligibility to participate in Zeiss promotions, rebates, sweepstakes and drawings
- Accessories that are included in the delivery package at no additional cost to the consumer
- Quality assurance that is maintained throughout the shipping process-the serial numbers of every product shipped to the Zeiss North America distribution center is recorded and tracked
Zeiss Sports Optics and our Authorized Zeiss North America Dealer network appreciate your business and support. Our goal is to assure that every Zeiss customer feels confident about the integrity of our products and enhance customer satisfaction for Zeiss. If you have any further questions, please contact a Zeiss Customer Care Specialist at 1-800-441-3005.