The price absolutely does not say it all. What a useless statement.
I picked up it's big brother (the 3-12x TBX), but I've only been out with it once so far.
- Glass is clear, but on the 3-12 you get a little bit of the tunnel experience.
- I like the reticle (thin lines), but the ballistic drop lines are about useless for me. They don't line up well with any of my loads, but the open mil dots and reticle in general are nice and thin like I like em.
- The illumination is only really suited for dusk/dark and not bright daylight, but there are no illumination artifacts or bleeding on mine.
- Turrets are fine (1/4 moa) and quite beefy under the resettable dials
- Construction and overall QC looks good so far.
- The 3-12 has a side focus dial which works like a champ.
I bought mine locally at the nearby sporting goods store with the no questions asked return policy. That way if I do have quality control issues, I can simply return it.
So yeah, its a sfp mil/moa scope, which is more tacticool than tactical, but where it counts (glass, turrets, reticle, magnification), I like what I get for the money.