New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Take the Obama Test
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Check GunBroker.com for SWFA's No Reserve and No Minimum bid firearm auctions.

Take the Obama Test

 Post Reply Post Reply   Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options Page  < 12
Poll Question: After talking the test, what are your results?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [81.25%]
2 [12.50%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.25%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2009 at 16:07
RifleDude View Drop Down
MODERATOR
MODERATOR
Avatar

Joined: October/13/2006
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 14986
I too scored a 14. 
What happens now?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2009 at 16:11
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Avatar

Joined: February/12/2008
Location: Ky
Status: Offline
Points: 17453
I got a 46 on the second test, or I disagree with Obama 98% of the time. I have to do something about the other 2%.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  < 12
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Similar Threads: "Take the Obama Test"
Subject Author Forum Replies Last Post
Multiple Rifle Scope tests from Europe..REAL TESTS SAKO75 Rifle Scopes 6
VXR vs VX3 pseudo-test results urbaneruralite Rifle Scopes 19
How to test Laser rangefinder for accuracy? bcraig Laser Rangefinders 1
Bino tests? Brocksw Binoculars 9
Building a scope testing rig tucansam Rifle Scopes 1
22LR ammo test Sparky Firearms 10
Endurance Test 8x42 binoculars Bird Watcher Binoculars 6
cheap scope tests thesandman Rifle Scopes 5
Leatherwood Uni-Dial scope test Bob the nailer Member's Tests and Reviews 8
338RUM TESTING +others Bigdaddy0381 Reloading & Ballistics 8


This page was generated in 0.295 seconds.