|Check GunBroker.com for SWFA's No Reserve and No Minimum bid firearm auctions.|
Sightron SII6X42 on a savage .243w
|Post Reply Topic Search Topic Options|
I have been shopping around for a new scope to put on my savage 110 package series, I decided that I wanted a fixed power since the junker that came with the package has been on 6x since I got it.
After much deliberation I ordered this Competitor link.
This is my first optics purchase ever, does anybody have any experience with this line of or particular scope? Any input would be nice, also I am in the market for rings and would appreciate any suggestions.
How does this match up to the weaver K series or the Leopold fxII.
Edited by cyborg - February/23/2010 at 14:24
God of Wind
Location: North Georgia
Please read our forum rules.
1. Keep it clean. If you have to ask your self whether or not it's clean.........don't post it. This includes images too, no blood, guts, nudity, etc. Only respectful "Hero Shots" of harvested game can be posted. Pictures of bloody game, game hanging or game in the bed of pick-up truck are not respectable.
2. No personal attacks. If you think someone is an idiot, (chances are) everyone else does too. No need to post it.
3. Do not advertise our competition. We work hard to gain the respect and support of our customers. We also offer a 110% Low Price Guarantee.
4. No religious discussions or politics unless it relates to guns, optics, and or shooting.
5. PM stands for Private Message. Do not publicly share PM's without the consent of the sender.
6. The Optics Talk forum is not to be used as a customer service tool for SWFA customers. Tracking numbers, Order Status, Credit Card issues, etc. need to be directed to our Customer Service Professionals at 972-617-7056 from 8 a.m -5 p.m CDT or via e-mail at email@example.com.
7. For Sale ads are to be placed in Member's Trading Post area only. Read the For Sale Rules prior to selling.
8. SWFA's OpticsTalk forum is a peaceful community of like minded shooting, hunting and outdoors enthusiasts. Open minded, logical, rational debates are healthy and welcome. Close minded, agenda pushing, strong handed debates (bordering on arguments) to prove one's position or point simply for the sake of winning or to gain some perceived power are not welcome.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other
An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.
OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|Similar Threads: "Sightron SII6X42 on a savage .243w"|
|Sightron II 4x32 for Savage 99||Bamaboy||Rifle Scopes||2||11/4/2007 1:43:07 PM|
|Sightr Si 2.5x32sg vs Pentax Lightseeker 2.5x25sg||joje||Shotgun / BlackPowder Scopes||2|
|Savage 12 BR 6mm Norma 18614 for sale||JLud||Firearms For Sale||3|
|Savage 99 rings and bases||JThomas||Rings and bases||3|
|Savage LRP Mount suggestions||Big Dog||Rings and bases||4|
|Savage Mark II Bases Question||:Long Shot||Rings and bases||3|
|Savage MK2 LR||Angry hornet||Rimfire / Airgun||28|
|scope for new Savage 10T .308 Win?||2ndtimer||Tactical Scopes||4|
|Savage 6mm BR Norma issues||JLud||Firearms||0|
|SAVAGE-17-HMR-with Vortex scope||John3||Rifle Scopes||3|