|Check GunBroker.com for SWFA's No Reserve and No Minimum bid firearm auctions.|
Rec. Scope for AR-10?
|Post Reply Topic Search Topic Options|
Just bought a DPMS AP4 .308 (AR-10). Seeking advice on Mounts and Optics.
1. Thinking of leupold but what height should I get. My rifle DOES have a raised front sight.
1. Going with a Variable. Would like low end at 2x if possible. If not, then 3x. High end should be 9x or higher.
2. 40mm objective. Unless you can talk me into something different. I want good light gathering but don't want a big heavy scope.
3. Must be light and preferably not too large.
4. Recommend one under $150 and one under $250 if you can.
I will use this to hunt elk and deer. Low light conditions. Most shots are under 60 yards but some as far as 350.
"These are times that try men's souls"
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|Similar Threads: "Rec. Scope for AR-10?"|
|Scope for AR-10||mdstevens1370||Rifle Scopes||1|
|Scope for AR-10 Carbine||army_eod||Tactical Scopes||1|
|Will this scope work on an AR-10, 7.62X51||grumpydan||Tactical Scopes||15|
|Scope for .308/ AR-10||Tmac254||Rifle Scopes||9|
|Optic for AR-10||Jferguso||Tactical Scopes||9|
|Scope for Ruger 10-22||Pach255||Varmint Scopes||17|
|Ruger 10/22 scope||richethec||Rimfire / Airgun||1|
|Armalite AR-10 SASS Scope||Old Glory||Tactical Scopes||14|
|Scope for an AR-10 Hunting Rifle||Fishinado||Tactical Scopes||4|
|Suggestions for AR-10 Scope||KBrown||Rifle Scopes||2|