New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question for the optics experts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Check for SWFA's No Reserve and No Minimum bid firearm auctions.

Question for the optics experts

 Post Reply Post Reply   Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/13/2012 at 22:06
rookie7 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Joined: March/05/2012
Location: Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 5
What is it called when light glares off of the lens of a scope when you are looking through it? (on the eyepiece end)
I have noticed that some scopes in fading light don't have this issue, but some others do.
I'm trying to think of the best way to describe this, but it isn't easy. So I am hoping some experts out there understand what I saw and what I am asking.
Also, what causes this? And how is it eliminated on some scopes but not others?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Similar Threads: "Question for the optics experts"
Subject Author Forum Replies Last Post
There are no similar posts.
Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.