Dark Lord of Optics
Location: United States
I was digging through the contents of my safe and found a few items that I either do not use much or do not intend to use due to a shift in my interests. If you interested in any of these scopes, I can snap some pictures.
1) US Optics SN4S 1-4x22 scope with JPJ1 red illuminated reticle. Brand new, never used. I bought this for an AR project I had, but now that I will be re-allocating those finds to a 338 Lapua project, I no longer need this scope. I think ordering one in this configuration from USO will set you back a bit about fifteen hundred backs. $1100 shipped anywhere within CONUS. SOLD
2) Bushnell Elite 6-24x40 scope with AO and Mil-Dot. The scope is used, but in pristine condition since it was sitting in Burris Signature rings that do not leave any ring marks. $350 shipped within CONUS. SOLD
3) Nikon Premier SE 8x32 binoculars. Lightly used. I think there are some slight rub marks on the objective housings due to the caps being taken off and put back on. Optically and mechanically these are perfect. $450 shipped within CONUS. SOLD
4) Swift Ultralite 10x42 porro binoculars with grey rubber grip inserts. Brand new. I bought this for a friend, but he ended up not liking them (too much magnification for him). These were only taken out of the box once and are in absolutely perfect condition. $150 shipped within CONUS.
5) Trijicon Compact ACOG 3x24 with red crosshair reticle and special mount (works on any Weaver/Picatinny base). Like new. I bought this in order to do a review, which will be published shortly. Now time to generate funds for new stuff . $600 shipped within CONUS.
6) Vortex Razor 8.5x50 binoculars. Like new. It is hard to part with these, but I have new projects and something has got to go... $600 shipped within CONUS. SOLD
Edited by koshkin - July/28/2009 at 12:07
Those who are merciful to the cruel, are cruel to the merciful. Talmud