New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Open Carry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Check GunBroker.com for SWFA's No Reserve and No Minimum bid firearm auctions.

Open Carry

 Post Reply Post Reply   Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options Page  1 2 3>
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 10:49
XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Avatar

Joined: October/17/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 45
Just curious if anyone here takes part in open carry. I live in wisconsin and as such we do not have any rights to conceal carry so it leaves us at open carry only, I open carry on a regular basis to about anywhere and everywhere you can imagine, including home, walks around town, stores, cafe's, gas stations and even banks.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 10:55
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
Avatar
Chief Sackscratch

Joined: December/17/2009
Location: NorthCackalacky
Status: Offline
Points: 28768
In NC you can carry concealed.  Since i turned 21 i have carried as long as I could legal carry where i was. 
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 11:21
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master
Avatar
bowsNbugs

Joined: March/10/2008
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 9298
Concealed here in FL. I've never open carried.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 11:31
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
Avatar
Chief Sackscratch

Joined: December/17/2009
Location: NorthCackalacky
Status: Offline
Points: 28768
My thoughts are if you see me with a gun out in public I'm planning on using it to defend myself or family.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 11:54
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Avatar

Joined: May/14/2006
Location: West of Rockies
Status: Offline
Points: 12712
I think open carry (pistols) is a little obnoxious especially in most public places but that's just me, probably because we live in a large metropolitan area and not in the sticks. If we did I might look at it differently. With that said we don't have concealed carry here, it's near impossible to obtain, but I wish we did. It makes a lot more sense and doesn't invite the anti-gun folks from saying something.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 13:05
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
Avatar
Chief Sackscratch

Joined: December/17/2009
Location: NorthCackalacky
Status: Offline
Points: 28768
I've been living in the "city" for about the last 8 years and the rest of my life been in the county.  Even there i didn't think there would be any reason for open carry.  If you can't carry concealed its kinda like putting big target on yourself really.  Let say your in the bank, cashing your check or in a store getting a drink from the 7-11... a robber walks in with a gun,  do you think he will A. take time to make you remove your weapon, or B. shoot your so he doesn't have to worry with you??   I guess if I had no choice but to carry open i might but i would do it a lot less than when i carry concealed. 
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 13:21
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master
Avatar
Superstool

Joined: January/03/2008
Location: Utah
Status: Online
Points: 9533
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

I've been living in the "city" for about the last 8 years and the rest of my life been in the county.  Even there i didn't think there would be any reason for open carry.  If you can't carry concealed its kinda like putting big target on yourself really.  Let say your in the bank, cashing your check or in a store getting a drink from the 7-11... a robber walks in with a gun,  do you think he will A. take time to make you remove your weapon, or B. shoot your so he doesn't have to worry with you??   I guess if I had no choice but to carry open i might but i would do it a lot less than when i carry concealed. 


or C:  think oh crap there is a guy with a gun in here, maybe I should not rob this place cause I may get my azz shot.  A properly trained person carrying a gun will always be watching the door and everyone else in the area.  So that robber should be noticed right as he walks in the door.  We need to all be living in the color yellow.

Most criminals are only tough when they think they have the advantage.  Once they realize they don't, they get scared just like everyone else. 

I think everyone should walk around with AR-15s slung across their chests or backs.  If we all did that we would live in one polite society. 


Edited by supertool73 - October/18/2010 at 13:24
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 13:29
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
MODERATOR
MODERATOR
Avatar
Resident Redneck

Joined: June/20/2005
Location: Iowa
Status: Offline
Points: 13882
I find it a bit surprising that any states still have open carry or that they dont allow concealed carry.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 13:33
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
Avatar
Chief Sackscratch

Joined: December/17/2009
Location: NorthCackalacky
Status: Offline
Points: 28768
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:


or C:  think oh crap there is a guy with a gun in here, maybe I should not rob this place cause I may get my azz shot.  A properly trained person carrying a gun will always be watching the door and everyone else in the area.  So that robber should be noticed right as he walks in the door.  We need to all be living in the color yellow.

Most criminals are only tough when they think they have the advantage.  Once they realize they don't, they get scared just like everyone else. 

I think everyone should walk around with AR-15s slung across their chests or backs.  If we all did that we would live in one polite society. 
 
Thats the problem i have with carry in general open or concealed.  You take a 8 hour class that consist of watching vidoes made in the 1980's and then you have to shoot rediculously close range shots with a 70ish% hit rate.  I would venture to say more than half of the folks carrying concealed couldn't hit a man sized silloute at 50ft with an entire clip much less are they properly carrying or watching their surroundings.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 13:36
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master
Avatar
Superstool

Joined: January/03/2008
Location: Utah
Status: Online
Points: 9533
Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

 
Thats the problem i have with carry in general open or concealed.  You take a 8 hour class that consist of watching vidoes made in the 1980's and then you have to shoot rediculously close range shots with a 70ish% hit rate.  I would venture to say more than half of the folks carrying concealed couldn't hit a man sized silloute at 50ft with an entire clip much less are they properly carrying or watching their surroundings.


I could not agree more with your statement.  That is why I try to get at least 100 or so hours of formal training per yer.

But at the same time who are we and how can we sit and tell someone that unless they have done this and this, that they have no right to protect themselves and their family from danger.  That is what the 2nd is all about giving us the right.  By saying that a person needs to do this and this IMO just takes away from that right and makes us not much different than those trying to take away that right altogether. 

We can't really have it both ways.  That is how we got in the perdicerment we are in now.  We slowly agreed to all these rules and regulations believing they would make us safer.  When in fact all they have done is take away our liberty.  We have a right to carry that gun in the open if we want.  It is BS that some try to tell us it is wrong or that the gun needs to be concealed.  If we would have never stopped carrying in the open we wouldn't be where we are today.


Edited by supertool73 - October/18/2010 at 13:40
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 13:39
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
Avatar
Chief Sackscratch

Joined: December/17/2009
Location: NorthCackalacky
Status: Offline
Points: 28768

True.  I think we both have the same POV on this. But there are limitations we can't control about it at the same time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 13:47
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Avatar

Joined: May/14/2006
Location: West of Rockies
Status: Offline
Points: 12712
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

Originally posted by SVT_Tactical SVT_Tactical wrote:

 
Thats the problem i have with carry in general open or concealed.  You take a 8 hour class that consist of watching vidoes made in the 1980's and then you have to shoot rediculously close range shots with a 70ish% hit rate.  I would venture to say more than half of the folks carrying concealed couldn't hit a man sized silloute at 50ft with an entire clip much less are they properly carrying or watching their surroundings.


I could not agree more with your statement. 
That is why I try to get at least 100 or so hours of formal training per yer.

But at the same time who are we and how can we sit and tell someone that unless they have done this and this, that they have no right to protect themselves and their family from danger.  That is what the 2nd is all about giving us the right.  By saying that a person needs to do this and this IMO just takes away from that right and makes us not much different than those trying to take away that right altogether. 

We can't really have it both ways.  That is how we got in the perdicerment we are in now.  We slowly agreed to all these rules and regulations believing they would make us safer.  When in fact all they have done is take away our liberty.  We have a right to carry that gun in the open if we want.  It is BS that some try to tell us it is wrong or that the gun needs to be concealed.  If we would have never stopped carrying in the open we wouldn't be where we are today.


Thunbs Up    Thunbs Up




Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 15:18
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Avatar

Joined: November/25/2007
Location: Wisconsin
Status: Offline
Points: 5389
I'm from Wisconsin also, we do not have C/C as of yet.  While you may think that your protected by the 2nd amendment to open carry, almost all cities and townships have ordinances that forbid open carry in Wisconsin.  I'm surprised you haven't been arrested yet, be careful!
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 15:30
Bitterroot Bulls View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Avatar

Joined: May/07/2009
Location: Montana
Status: Offline
Points: 3383
I'm from MT.  You can carry open wherever you want and you only need a concealed permit to carry concealed within the established boundaries of an incorporated city.  Concealed carry outside cities is not restricted.

Welcome to the wild west.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 15:38
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master
Avatar
Superstool

Joined: January/03/2008
Location: Utah
Status: Online
Points: 9533
Mike I tried to reply to your PM, but your box is full.  
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 15:55
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Avatar

Joined: May/14/2006
Location: West of Rockies
Status: Offline
Points: 12712
Originally posted by supertool73 supertool73 wrote:

Mike I tried to reply to your PM, but your box is full.  


I am so sorry, all clear!!!
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:16
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Avatar
Shooting Sprout

Joined: June/12/2010
Location: PA
Status: Offline
Points: 4850
I'm as conservative as they come, but i sure as hell don't think everyone should be walking around strapped. My way of disagreeing with someone may be different than that person. I don't want to have to worry about having somebody with a hair trigger temper saying, "oh damn, i'm carrying, screw yelling, or throwing down, why not just start slinging lead". It's the same principle Wyatt Earp had in Dodge City. I'm a vet, and have been around guns my entire life. I love having them for a multitude of reasons, but i don't think the average person can be trusted to use a firearm correctly or logically. You have to many nutjobs out there who simply have no reason to own a firearm let alone carry one openly around town. And yes i know that sounds anti 2nd amendment but really it's sane logic in my opinion.

Everyone who has the legal right (minus felons, domestic abuse types) to have a gun is fine by me, i believe in that very strongly. Trying to take away our 2nd amendment rights would be the undoing of the federal government but i do think there are logical lines that need to be drawn in the sand when it comes to the legal right to openly carry firearms.

It's been proven time and time again places that restrict gun ownership see a rise in gun related crimes. Simply thinking that not making it legal, will stop crime, is lunacy. It's what the liberals believe and really boils down to elitists not believing the regular citizens have the ability to understand simple rights given to us in the constitution.

People often ask me why i have an AR15 and pistols. What purpose do they serve? First off, it's my right, that's what i always say. Just like it's your right to disagree with me having so many firearms. Secondly i've been around firearms all my life and love to shoot them for recreation and use certain ones for hunting. And lastly, as a non naive adult, i realize that there are nutjobs out there and being prepared to defend my family and property is also a right afforded me by the Constitution and State.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:21
XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Avatar

Joined: October/17/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 45
Originally posted by lucytuma lucytuma wrote:

I'm from Wisconsin also, we do not have C/C as of yet.  While you may think that your protected by the 2nd amendment to open carry, almost all cities and townships have ordinances that forbid open carry in Wisconsin.  I'm surprised you haven't been arrested yet, be careful!
Sorry but you are wrong.

Open Carry has always been legal in Wisconsin. In 1872, Conceal Carry was prohibited by law. Some municipalities enacted their own gun restrictions. In 1995 the Wisconsin Legislature passed a .preemption law. that made those local restrictions unenforceable:

66.0409 WI State Pre-Emption of Firearm Laws. (2) Except as provided in subs. (3) and (4), no political subdivision may. regulate the sale, purchase, purchase delay, transfer, ownership, use, keeping, possession, bearing, transportation, licensing, permitting, registration or taxation of any firearm. unless the ordinance or resolution is the same as or similar to, and no more stringent than, a state statute.

If your municipality has a local ordinance that bans all carry, it is UNENFORCEABLE. In 1998 Wisconsin amended our state constitution:

Article 1 Sec. 25

The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose.

Wisconsin.s governor Jim Doyle evenmade the following statement at a Lake Delton press conference after he vetoed conceal carry legislation:

"If you want to carry a gun in Wisconsin, wear it on your hip". - Gov. Jim Doyle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:23
XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Avatar

Joined: October/17/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 45
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:29
XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Avatar

Joined: October/17/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 45
Originally posted by shooter07 shooter07 wrote:

but i don't think the average person can be trusted to use a firearm correctly or logically. You have to many nutjobs out there who simply have no reason to own a firearm let alone carry one openly around town. And yes i know that sounds anti 2nd amendment but really it's sane logic in my opinion. 
I don't understand your logic, it's the same as saying the average person should not be trusted to drive a car because lets face it, a car is just as dangerous as a gun.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:38
shooter07 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Avatar
Shooting Sprout

Joined: June/12/2010
Location: PA
Status: Offline
Points: 4850
The average person isn't going to use a car to settle a disagreement with someone if given a choice. Should people open carry carry into bars, what about courtrooms during a trial? I simply think there are certain places and certain people who don't need to be rambo on the street. Far to many loose cannons and i don't want to be caught in the middle of it. And it has nothing to do with me and more the regard for my wife and hopefully future children.

Again, if it IS legal and per the Constitution than by all means carry, own. Like i said, i will not fight what our four fathers put in place and i agree with the 2nd amendment to every t and every i and would fight to defend it if the time arose. And i've fought for this country already so i do believe i have room to speak openly.

But thinking that allowing the country to go into a wild west style of living is not logical in my opinion. Just my .02 
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:44
XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Avatar

Joined: October/17/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 45
lol, first off in this state it is illegal to carry into state buildings, bars (unless you have owners permission), state parks (unless you have valid hunting lisence) and within 1000 feet of school zone. 2nd ALOT I believe 48 states allow some sort of conceal carry and I don't hear stories of people going nuts and using there gun to settle a dissagrement, just because its not concealed I am more likely to use it to settle a dissagrement ?????? where do you get this from?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:46
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master
Avatar
Superstool

Joined: January/03/2008
Location: Utah
Status: Online
Points: 9533
Originally posted by shooter07 shooter07 wrote:

I'm as conservative as they come, but i sure as hell don't think everyone should be walking around strapped. My way of disagreeing with someone may be different than that person. I don't want to have to worry about having somebody with a hair trigger temper saying, "oh damn, i'm carrying, screw yelling, or throwing down, why not just start slinging lead". It's the same principle Wyatt Earp had in Dodge City. I'm a vet, and have been around guns my entire life. I love having them for a multitude of reasons, but i don't think the average person can be trusted to use a firearm correctly or logically. You have to many nutjobs out there who simply have no reason to own a firearm let alone carry one openly around town. And yes i know that sounds anti 2nd amendment but really it's sane logic in my opinion.

Everyone who has the legal right (minus felons, domestic abuse types) to have a gun is fine by me, i believe in that very strongly. Trying to take away our 2nd amendment rights would be the undoing of the federal government but i do think there are logical lines that need to be drawn in the sand when it comes to the legal right to openly carry firearms.

It's been proven time and time again places that restrict gun ownership see a rise in gun related crimes. Simply thinking that not making it legal, will stop crime, is lunacy. It's what the liberals believe and really boils down to elitists not believing the regular citizens have the ability to understand simple rights given to us in the constitution.

People often ask me why i have an AR15 and pistols. What purpose do they serve? First off, it's my right, that's what i always say. Just like it's your right to disagree with me having so many firearms. Secondly i've been around firearms all my life and love to shoot them for recreation and use certain ones for hunting. And lastly, as a non naive adult, i realize that there are nutjobs out there and being prepared to defend my family and property is also a right afforded me by the Constitution and State.


Just to preface this, I intent this as a friendly debate is all.

To me it sounds like you are saying two things here completely opposite of each other.  At first you say the average person cannot be trusted and has no right to carry a gun all the time.  Which is absolute BS IMO.  I am the average person and I have a right to carry a gun when I want to protect me and mine.  I am not military or police, but that does not mean those rights are still not mine.  And because I am not that does not mean I am somehow not qualified to carry a gun.  Just as a nice example here.  This guy was military and had had some training, but that did not make his magically safe with his pistol.  http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_16354289?source=most_viewed  I have trained with a lot of cops and military and honestly it scares that crap out of me that some of those are the cops that are suppose to be protecting me if I need it.  Some of them honestly struggle hitting a target at 10 yards with any consistency.  Some of the military guys really struggled hitting targets at 100 and 200 yards consistently with their rifles.  But I have seen us average guys make 25 yard head shots with pistols and 400 yard center of mass hits with their ARs consistently. 

I took 12 cops from my local area to the school I train at free of charge so they could get some decent training.  Because what they are getting locally must be pretty bad. 

But then in the next paragraph you say that places that don't allow carry crime rates go up, so its a good thing for people to carry guns.  Cause when people have guns crime goes down.  Those people carrying guns that will keep that crime rate down are us average guys. 

On the subject of CCWs.  I just don't see how taking a 4 to 6 hour class that talks mostly about where you can and cannot carry a guy with your permit will make any difference on how that person will react with that gun.  I can see the aspect of concealed means out of site out of mind, which is probably a good thing.  The states that are pushing legal concealed without a permit IMO are heading down the right track.

Sure there is always going to be nutcases.  But if those people are going to go on a shooting spree it is going to make no difference whatsoever if they can legally carry a gun or not.  I honestly cannot believe you are even using that as an argument.  We see that in the news nearly once a week anymore. 

An armed society is a polite society.  That person who you are worried about that may go crazy and shoot you if you upset him at all, will be thinking the exact same thing about you with your gun.  If people actually had a fear that they may get shot for breaking the law, stealing, and all the other terrible things people do today we would live in a much more polite society because they would realize there are consequences for their actions.  Things would change dramatically. 


Edited by supertool73 - October/18/2010 at 17:15
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:50
XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Avatar

Joined: October/17/2010
Status: Offline
Points: 45
btw "The average person isn't going to use a" gun "to settle a disagreement with someone if given a choice."
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/2010 at 16:54
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master
Avatar
Superstool

Joined: January/03/2008
Location: Utah
Status: Online
Points: 9533
Originally posted by XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX wrote:

Originally posted by lucytuma lucytuma wrote:

I'm from Wisconsin also, we do not have C/C as of yet.  While you may think that your protected by the 2nd amendment to open carry, almost all cities and townships have ordinances that forbid open carry in Wisconsin.  I'm surprised you haven't been arrested yet, be careful!
Sorry but you are wrong.

Open Carry has always been legal in Wisconsin. In 1872, Conceal Carry was prohibited by law. Some municipalities enacted their own gun restrictions. In 1995 the Wisconsin Legislature passed a .preemption law. that made those local restrictions unenforceable:

66.0409 WI State Pre-Emption of Firearm Laws. (2) Except as provided in subs. (3) and (4), no political subdivision may. regulate the sale, purchase, purchase delay, transfer, ownership, use, keeping, possession, bearing, transportation, licensing, permitting, registration or taxation of any firearm. unless the ordinance or resolution is the same as or similar to, and no more stringent than, a state statute.

If your municipality has a local ordinance that bans all carry, it is UNENFORCEABLE. In 1998 Wisconsin amended our state constitution:

Article 1 Sec. 25

The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose.

Wisconsin.s governor Jim Doyle evenmade the following statement at a Lake Delton press conference after he vetoed conceal carry legislation:

"If you want to carry a gun in Wisconsin, wear it on your hip". - Gov. Jim Doyle



In Utah you legally can carry pretty much anywhere except court houses, fed buildings, airports and other posted places.  But if you were to carry open in down town Salt Lake City they will immediately detain and arrest you for disturbing the peace.  Technically what you are doing is in fact legal, but they can still nail you with disturbing the peace.  Which they do enforce strictly.   So while technically legal in Wisconsin, they may get you for something similar.  It is best to just be cautious with your gun to avoid situations like that.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  1 2 3>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Similar Threads: "Open Carry"
Subject Author Forum Replies Last Post
Concealed carry? scarface_usmc Firearms 63
What size butler creek flip open scope caps jay197804 Tripods, sun shades, lens covers, etc. 0
open letter to SWFA about SS 5-20x 50mm JRT Rimfire / Airgun 27
Registration Open for NC Guardian Competition garyalarson Shooting 0
Kimber Ultra Carry II dillon_h Firearms 55
sig carry gun 2nd_2_NONE Firearms 5
Bushnell Elite (open bridge)(8x43) DAVE44 Binoculars 5
Opening day Skylar McMahon Bows 20
Bushnell Elite 10x43 ( open bridge) value DAVE44 Binoculars 0
open letter to SWFA JRT Handgun Scopes 16


This page was generated in 0.281 seconds.