New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Obama
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Check GunBroker.com for SWFA's No Reserve and No Minimum bid firearm auctions.

Obama

 Post Reply Post Reply   Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options Page  1 2 3>
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/2008 at 12:41
Astro8 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper
Avatar

Joined: July/10/2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 36
Nice cover on the latest cover of the "New Yorker".  Note the details please. 
 
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/2008 at 12:55
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
Avatar
God of no Chihuahua

Joined: December/16/2007
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 24220
THANK GOD for OBAMAPHOBIA!!!!  Bow  Bow
 
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/2008 at 13:06
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
MODERATOR
MODERATOR
Avatar
Resident Redneck

Joined: June/20/2005
Location: Iowa
Status: Offline
Points: 13877
thats CLASSIC,  Love it
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/2008 at 13:58
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master


Joined: November/04/2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2291
With Freinds like that...
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/2008 at 16:35
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Avatar
God of Wind

Joined: August/24/2007
Location: North Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 12082
Those are the friends that you keep even closer than your enemies.....Dude
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/2008 at 20:56
martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Avatar

Joined: January/19/2005
Location: Maryland
Status: Offline
Points: 3773
Ditto
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/15/2008 at 07:52
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master
Avatar
**

Joined: April/02/2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1392
 I'll bet they did'nt get alot of hate mail from dems in pink leotards !!!!
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2008 at 13:01
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Avatar

Joined: February/20/2008
Location: North Carolina
Status: Offline
Points: 3641

I was never so glad to see a magizine cover. It is hilarious and at the same time so completely on the money! They were wise to claim it was satire, in order to avoid suit. Unfortunatly, I believe the majority will see it as offensive instead of the truth. I've delt first hand with the Wohobbie (spelling is off on purpose) and I am convinced that this guy is 110%.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2008 at 14:40
Kickboxer View Drop Down
MODERATOR
MODERATOR
Avatar
Moderator

Joined: February/13/2008
Status: Offline
Points: 18341
Originally posted by Sgt. D Sgt. D wrote:

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN">I was never so glad to see a magizine cover. It is hilarious and at the same time so completely on the money! They were wise to claim it was satire, in order to avoid suit. Unfortunatly, I believe the majority will see it as offensive instead of the truth. I've delt first hand with the Wohobbie (spelling is off on purpose) and I am convinced that this guy is 110%.</SPAN>


Sgt D, I fully agree with you. He is, to me, a "sleeper". His whole life story is one of anger at the U.S. He despises this country. So does his wife.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2008 at 18:41
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Avatar

Joined: February/20/2008
Location: North Carolina
Status: Offline
Points: 3641
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:


Sgt D, I fully agree with you. He is, to me, a "sleeper". His whole life story is one of anger at the U.S. He despises this country. So does his wife. [/QUOTE]
 
One of the things that sickens me is, He doesn't try to hide or defend himself. He doesn't need to, the media and the Dem's are all too quick to do it for him!
And I have asked so many, Why has the college aged voters fallen so completely for him? I jsut can't make since of it. It has to be bad info from professors, parents and a certain amount of follow the crowd. But if someone knows any details/facts beyond my speculation please share!
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2008 at 01:10
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
MODERATOR
MODERATOR
Avatar
Resident Redneck

Joined: June/20/2005
Location: Iowa
Status: Offline
Points: 13877
I think a lot of it is that people are upset over how the gas prices have raped us while our two Texas Oil Men sat in the White House and smiled and entertained Saudi princes at the ranch.  Bush and Cheney have set us up for a slaughter by the democrats and they certainly have done nothing to alter the pro China policies set in place by the Clintons. These people have all sold us out. I seriously can not accept the story line that there is an OIL SHORTAGE - BS, I have driven past oil fields all my life where the pumps were not all pumping they were limited how much they were allowed to pump so severely that the wells often sanded in.
This is all carefully planned and not something that just happened because we were greedy and wanted to burn lots of oil.  Think how much jet fuel we have burned during this war. Our country is being sold out from under us by the very people we have voted into office and paid to protect us from foreign interests.  We dont need more lawyers in office we need a few farmers and auto workers there.


Edited by Urimaginaryfrnd - July/19/2008 at 01:11
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2008 at 06:53
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Avatar

Joined: January/02/2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 5348
Why has the college aged voters fallen so completely for him?
 
He's younger, speaks well.  In appearance a complete departure from the old guard that these kids probably blame for the current economic condition & a protracted war with no viable exit strategy.
 
By the time they become aware (if ever) of his real agenda will be too late to pull back their votes.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2008 at 07:14
silver View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master


Joined: November/04/2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2291
Brother Dogger has a good part of it.  They were running commercials in the primary that stated: "Obama knows what it is like to be 25 and carrying lots of school loans, he understands us and will get us out of this war and HE IS CUTE!"  Did I mention he is so cute?
 
U,
A large part of out gas prise about 34 percent is the fact that the dollar craped out.  That one rests on none other than Allen GreenSpan, the former Fed Chair who prevented some minor contractions of the economy which allowed for the banking crissis to happen. The Dollar tanked about a third of it buying power ina very short period of time. Go to Big Charts.com and chart the following: DBO, GLD, and S&P500.
 
 At least another 20 percent is because crazy people have the oil and want the money we send them to help them blow us and the rest of the world up.  We can not out conserve the growth of China and India.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2008 at 07:34
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Avatar

Joined: January/02/2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 5348
If the price is truly driven by supply & demand economics then fasten your seatbelts.  Unless China has large untapped reserves that we are unaware of they are positioned to  become probably the worlds future biggist consumer of oil products with their ever expanding industrialisation and move toward capitalism.  Can you even imagine the impact when their rural populace is able to buy say 10% more personal vehicles.
 
Ditto the above for India.


Edited by Dogger - July/19/2008 at 07:35
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2008 at 07:39
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
Avatar
God of no Chihuahua

Joined: December/16/2007
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 24220
Well, the farmers and auto workers who wind up in Washington had better have a better understanding of the oil situation than that, Urimaginaryfrnd.    No offense meant, of course.
 
For God's sake, why would George Bush ( a former Texas oilman ) conspire to bring the US--and the ENTIRE WORLD--crashing down by deliberately starving the planet for oil?
 
[Don't answer that!!.....I can get that response by asking anybody standing at the next gas pump......I have already heard 900 "theories" this year alone......and now I have just heard ANOTHER ONE. TWENTY SOME years ago everything was just "FINE" as long as we were getting raped when gas was $1.44 per gallon!......according to the man on the street!  It was FINE WITH THEM back then that OPEC was controlling the price of oil!!  It was FINE WITH THEM that the price of oil crashed so far down that it was cheaper for the oil companies to BUY IT from "FOREIGN OIL" than it was to drill for it!! That was the big oilfield BUST of the 1980s!!] 
 
I agree with you that this crisis is being carefully planned.  But it ain't being carefully planned by the White House--since the US GOVT doesn't have a bloody thing to do with it! 
 
LOOK TO OPEC.  
 
But measures could be taken ( and COULD HAVE BEEN taken ) years ago.....but the OPEC cartel is controlling the price of oil by loosening and tightening the valves over in the Persian Gulf.....and as long as THEY control the SUPPLY......we are at their mercy...and the oil companies either drill and produce the wells when it's PROFITABLE .....or they cap them and simply BUY your oil for you when the price of oil drops through the floorboards.
 
How many zillions of attempts have been made to drill for oil in this country when the price of oil was slightly profitable?  The oil folks have been stonewalled at every turn for DECADES by legislation about ecology, spotted owls, yuppie trails, YOU NAME IT!!  OBAMA doesn't want to drill!!!   BUSH WANTS TO OPEN UP EVERYTHING!!  Is he "sitting by"?
 
OPEC (which is ninty per cent Islamic) has got CONTROL of the biggest RESERVES.  THAT should have set off some alarm bells in the American people back in 1973---But it didn't!!
Obama was raised Muslim in his early years.....( but now claims he's a Christian because he went to a "church" that was actually more like a Jesse Jackson-style Bully Pulpit about White Oppression.......the message, which, by the way, Obama claims he DID NOT catch on to, even though he went to that church FOR TWENTY YEARS!!!....)... HE ought to raise some Alarm Bells!!!  
 
The oil companies make big profits because the US citizens use 40% of the world's oil to OPERATE over here!  We BEG THEM for it!!  We stand IN LINE for it! The US govt makes MORE MONEY PER GALLON IN TAXES than the oil companies do IN PROFIT----and the govt doesn't lift a finger!!----they just rake it in off the top.....you think that THEY want to shut down that Golden Goose?  Do THEY want America to GRIND TO A HALT!?
 
The US Government IS NOT IN CONTROL of this situation----that's why Bush went to Saudi Arabia to talk to "our friends" who are holding the world for ransom ( like SPECTRE in a James Bond movie!)   They politely told Bush that they were going to continue holding the world for ransom......( The Arabs are GONNA LOVE Obama!!!!)  
 
We need to DRILL NOW EVERYWHERE!!  If the government and the moronic citizens of this country would un-tie the hands of the oil companies we could BEGIN to do what we needed to do for years now......but OPEC will keep playing with the SUPPLY and keep controlling THE PRICE (and thereby can control future EXPLORATION----that is, IF we are ever ALLOWED to EXPLORE!!!)   The oil companies will re-open old wells when it is profitible to do so---sand or no sand!!!  If it is PROFITABLE the oil companies can re-drill a well that has been cemented in----they simply drill through the cement!!!   
 
We don't have enough oil reserves in this country to enable us to operate for more than just a few months!   NO OIL SHORTAGE??!!!!   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?   WE DON'T HAVE ANY!!  WE'RE JUST BUYING IT!!!  And the US is sitting on top of one of the BIGGEST SHALE OIL RESERVES on Earth!!!  Congress has just shut down EXPLORATION hopes on that situation a month ago ( Sen. Salazar--COLO).  MORONS!!  JACKASSES! Apparently it ain't a "short term solution" !!!   I cannot believe I am HEARING THIS!!!!    The longest journey starts with the first step.   Do they think we are going to be OIL INDEPENDENT by ......NEXT TUESDAY!!!
 
OPEC IS IN CONTROL.  The World runs on oil. America is asleep at the wheel murmuring about the price of oil.
 
OPEC is 90% Islamic and THEY DON'T LIKE US!!!!  Bush was an oilman and he couldn't do anything about it.  McCain wants to drill for oil--will he be able to DO ANYTHING?  Obama DOESN'T want to drill---he wants to find ANOTHER SOLUTION BY NEXT TUESDAY---so HE WON'T do anything.......
 
THIS PLANET is in really big trouble.......... 
 
I hope I haven't offended anyone.....I just get real excited when I hear the average man's take on the WORLD OIL SITUATION.   The United States of America IS NOT IN CONTROL of this situation!!!  We are standing in line with a cup in our hands at the Red Cross Missionary Truck!! 
 
WE NEED TO DIG SOME WELLS!! 
 
 
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2008 at 08:08
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Avatar

Joined: January/02/2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 5348
Thanks for the update Ed, certainly didn't offend me.  Sometimes truth ain't pretty.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2008 at 09:26
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
Avatar
God of no Chihuahua

Joined: December/16/2007
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 24220
Do Canadian Eskimos use gasoline---er---"petrol"  ????  Bandito
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2008 at 09:41
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Avatar

Joined: January/02/2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 5348
Not usually.
 
We generally use whale or seal blubber.  Course we can use PETA blubber if those a$$holes get their boats in our way.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2008 at 10:11
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Avatar

Joined: February/20/2008
Location: North Carolina
Status: Offline
Points: 3641
Originally posted by Ed Connelly Ed Connelly wrote:

Well, the farmers and auto workers who wind up in Washington had better have a better understanding of the oil situation than that, Urimaginaryfrnd.    No offense meant, of course.
 For God's sake, why would George Bush ( a former Texas oilman ) conspire to bring the US--and the ENTIRE WORLD--crashing down by deliberately starving the planet for oil?
 [Don't answer that!!.....I can get that response by asking anybody standing at the next gas pump......I have already heard 900 "theories" this year alone......and now I have just heard ANOTHER ONE. TWENTY SOME years ago everything was just "FINE" as long as we were getting raped when gas was $1.44 per gallon!......according to the man on the street!  It was FINE WITH THEM back then that OPEC was controlling the price of oil!!  It was FINE WITH THEM that the price of oil crashed so far down that it was cheaper for the oil companies to BUY IT from "FOREIGN OIL" than it was to drill for it!! That was the big oilfield BUST of the 1980s!!] 
 I agree with you that this crisis is being carefully planned.  But it ain't being carefully planned by the White House--since the US GOVT doesn't have a bloody thing to do with it! 
 
LOOK TO OPEC.  
 But measures could be taken ( and COULD HAVE BEEN taken ) years ago.....but the OPEC cartel is controlling the price of oil by loosening and tightening the valves over in the Persian Gulf.....and as long as THEY control the SUPPLY......we are at their mercy...and the oil companies either drill and produce the wells when it's PROFITABLE .....or they cap them and simply BUY your oil for you when the price of oil drops through the floorboards.
 
How many zillions of attempts have been made to drill for oil in this country when the price of oil was slightly profitable?  The oil folks have been stonewalled at every turn for DECADES by legislation about ecology, spotted owls, yuppie trails, YOU NAME IT!!  OBAMA doesn't want to drill!!!   BUSH WANTS TO OPEN UP EVERYTHING!!  Is he "sitting by"?
 
OPEC (which is ninty per cent Islamic) has got CONTROL of the biggest RESERVES.  THAT should have set off some alarm bells in the American people back in 1973---But it didn't!!
Obama was raised Muslim in his early years.....( but now claims he's a Christian because he went to a "church" that was actually more like a Jesse Jackson-style Bully Pulpit about White Oppression.......the message, which, by the way, Obama claims he DID NOT catch on to, even though he went to that church FOR TWENTY YEARS!!!....)... HE ought to raise some Alarm Bells!!!  
 
The oil companies make big profits because the US citizens use 40% of the world's oil to OPERATE over here!  We BEG THEM for it!!  We stand IN LINE for it! The US govt makes MORE MONEY PER GALLON IN TAXES than the oil companies do IN PROFIT----and the govt doesn't lift a finger!!----they just rake it in off the top.....you think that THEY want to shut down that Golden Goose?  Do THEY want America to GRIND TO A HALT!?
 
The US Government IS NOT IN CONTROL of this situation----that's why Bush went to Saudi Arabia to talk to "our friends" who are holding the world for ransom The Arabs are GONNA LOVE Obama!!!!)  
 
We need to DRILL NOW EVERYWHERE!!  If the government and the moronic citizens of this country would un-tie the hands of the oil companies we could BEGIN to do what we needed to do for years now......but OPEC will keep playing with the SUPPLY and keep controlling THE PRICE (and thereby can control future EXPLORATION----that is, IF we are ever ALLOWED to EXPLORE!!!)  
 
We don't have enough oil reserves in this country to enable us to operate for more than just a few months!   NO OIL SHORTAGE??!!!!   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?   WE DON'T HAVE ANY!!  WE'RE JUST BUYING IT!!!  And the US is sitting on top of one of the BIGGEST SHALE OIL RESERVES on Earth!!!  Congress has just shut down EXPLORATION hopes on that situation a month ago ( Sen. Salazar--COLO).  MORONS!! 
 
OPEC IS IN CONTROL.  The World runs on oil. America is asleep at the wheel murmuring about the price of oil.
 
OPEC is 90% Islamic and THEY DON'T LIKE US!!!!    Obama DOESN'T want to drill
 
WE NEED TO DIG SOME WELLS!! 
 
 
 
I cautiously agree that you have nailed the ugly facts. What concerns me is the number of oil owners here at home who wouldn't just step into the cartel position, are few. Plus I hate to even speculate on how much of the total active pumping and closed wells are owned or atleast partially owned by foreign interest. When some of those owners faced loosing it all years back those foreign dollars looked mighty good for survival. And in addition somebody puts it out that Japan can drill closer to our coast than we can! (true or false ???) Hello!! Stupid lights are flashing everywhere! I try to be careful about my opinion because the percent of things I know for fact are really not enough to be sure of the big picture. But I think we might all agree that as citizens we DO Not know how bad the situation really is. When I look at what was being reported on the war while I was in it vs what was really happening. Well, Truth has nothing to do with it. And (to state the obvious) they play conflicting stories to their advantage. That way eneryone is to busy arguing among themselves to call them out on the facts. I caught wind of the inpending US currency change a couple years ago and my first impression was "Get a life, It can't happen". But as the reports started to slip in on various fronts it became evident that it was an actual plan and not some foreign pipe dream. Now with the fall of a bank and some big players talking the same noise. It only a matter of "short" time. It reminds me of the feeling you get when you feel something hit you in the calf,  first thing you think is "snake". That time between feeling the hit and looking for conformation. Thats where we are. The fact is you are bit, but until it's confirmed you are hoping against hope it was just a stick. Friends we (this nation) are bit. And there is no hope for recovery, because the only doctor in reach is Christ. And me being a Christian, I have stopped praying for help and instead accepted his prophecy/diognoses. The age of Grace is closing and the tribulation has begun. Set your house in order! One of the happiest times for a soldier is "Get on the bus". Your either going to the fight, or your going home! Time to go "Home".
 
All our worry and frustration is only self destructive. Yes we do all we can to preserve our lives but, we've seen whats happening after it was done. I hate it, and honestly hope I'm totally wrong. But greed and corruption have us in the bag. Who can wake up a nation? Who can show obama for who he is? It doesn't mater. I think that mag cover shows him, but I haven't seen him removed from the running. Look at your investments and your survivability (financially)
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/20/2008 at 23:12
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Avatar
God of Wind

Joined: August/24/2007
Location: North Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 12082
Sgt D, If it's the end days then I am happy for those of us that believe. If it isn't then I'm deeply saddened that so many will have to die for the sins of a few. We will have to fight for the things that we hold dear if the time isn't as short as some believe it to be. i have listened to Hal Lindsey and what he has said is that for the end time, (Speaking of the time of the Gentiles) America must first fall, this I'm sad to say will apparently happen regardless of the time. I do believe that if it isn't the end of days then those of us who are willing to fight will emerge victorious and a new America will be born of the ashes. Only God himself knows for sure what his time is, and he can change his mind should he see fit. the time for preparedness in either event is now, that much is for certain.  
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 00:05
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Avatar

Joined: February/20/2008
Location: North Carolina
Status: Offline
Points: 3641
Originally posted by cyborg cyborg wrote:

Sgt D, If it's the end days then I am happy for those of us that believe. If it isn't then I'm deeply saddened that so many will have to die for the sins of a few. We will have to fight for the things that we hold dear if the time isn't as short as some believe it to be. i have listened to Hal Lindsey and what he has said is that for the end time, (Speaking of the time of the Gentiles) America must first fall, this I'm sad to say will apparently happen regardless of the time. I do believe that if it isn't the end of days then those of us who are willing to fight will emerge victorious and a new America will be born of the ashes. Only God himself knows for sure what his time is, and he can change his mind should he see fit. the time for preparedness in either event is now, that much is for certain.  
 
+100
 
I have no clue what we will face before that faithful day. I expect to see some very bad stuff going on. Like yourself, I'll watch it happen, help when and where I can, and put a hard cold stop to any of it that might happen too close to family or self. I'm a super nice guy, but I found out putting a dog down sometimes has to be done.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 06:25
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Avatar
God of Wind

Joined: August/24/2007
Location: North Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 12082
It's my understanding that there is a plan to put the Hildabeast in as a justice. There are a few that are up in age and will likely be replaced. Now that the precedent to take the Bill of Rights to a Hearing as was the case with the Second Amendment recently. Is there anyone that cares to ask whether or not they will revisit this and decide the INTENTIONS of other freedoms?????
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 07:07
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
Avatar
God of no Chihuahua

Joined: December/16/2007
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 24220
How are we gonna elect John McCain?   If Bush would have put John McCain on the Supreme Court I would have had a fit!!! 
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 09:47
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Avatar
Georgia peach

Joined: February/27/2007
Location: Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 12820
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)     Back to Top Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2008 at 09:56
Sgt. D View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Avatar

Joined: February/20/2008
Location: North Carolina
Status: Offline
Points: 3641
Originally posted by cyborg cyborg wrote:

It's my understanding that there is a plan to put the Hildabeast in as a justice. There are a few that are up in age and will likely be replaced. Now that the precedent to take the Bill of Rights to a Hearing as was the case with the Second Amendment recently. Is there anyone that cares to ask whether or not they will revisit this and decide the INTENTIONS of other freedoms?????
 
 
Soon after the election I expect to see several hard looks at our constitution and Bill of Rights. They will likely be subtle or even misrepresented in their presentation to the public. The out come I expect will be a "revised" for our day Constitution and Bill of Rights. The origonal will probably end up like the Ten Commandments. Removed from public access so the youth will have no knowledge of it contents. Are you ready to be The United States of the NEW World Order? Or It may be The United States of the European Collation. That I believe is the obama/hillary agenda. That's gonna solve all our financial woa's. And the majority will say " sure glad we put them in office". Martial Law really isn't that hard to adjust to. Is it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  1 2 3>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Similar Threads: "Obama"
Subject Author Forum Replies Last Post
..whos voting for Hussein Obama texashunter Firearms 65
Any truth in this Obama ban plan? 8shots Firearms 12
Covert attempt to ban guns by Obama Chris Farris Firearms 7
Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out! Chris Farris Firearms 17
Obama doesn't want your guns, just your ammo! Chris Farris Reloading & Ballistics 20


This page was generated in 0.438 seconds.