|Check GunBroker.com for SWFA's No Reserve and No Minimum bid firearm auctions.|
Maven B1 10X42
|Post Reply Topic Search Topic Options|
Optics Master Extraordinaire
With the reviews posted about the B2 and B3, I though I would mention that I reviewed the B1 model by Maven Optics.
The full review is copyrighted to another website, but the cliff's notes are:
1. The B1 is a high performance schmidt pechan roof prism binocular.
2. The B1 is fully customizeable.
3. The B1 has a very wide FOV (341 ft. at 1000 yards), broad sweet spot, and top shelf low light performance.
4. The B1 includes usefull features like hydrophobic coatings, tripod exit, threaded objective barrels for accessories, and removeable eyecups.
5. The only niggle in performance is some CA, even on-axis.
6. Build quality is very good.
With a $900 price tag, the B1 is hard to beat.
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|Similar Threads: "Maven B1 10X42"|
|IOR 10x42 vs SWFA SS HD 10x42||xFREDRICKx||Rifle Scopes||5|
|SS HD 10X42 or IOR 10X42||scorpio ps||Rifle Scopes||3|
|ZEN RAY ZRS 10x42 or Olympus Magellan 10x42 EXWP||gjcrop||Binoculars||5|
|M onarch x 10x42 or Vortex Talon 10x42||nodule||Binoculars||3|
|10x42 HD vs 10x42||brianaa||Tactical Scopes||4|
|Bushnell Legend Elite 10x42 vs Monarch 5 10x42||2hoo||Binoculars||7|
|Conjuring the coven of Optic Mavens!!||2Tonic||Spotting Scopes||21|
|Pentax DCF ED Vs. Meopta B1||dchavo1975||Binoculars||2|
|Cabelas euro vs Meopta Meostar B1||dchavo1975||Binoculars||8|
|FS MEOPTA MEOSTAR B1 8X42||DAVE44||Optics For Sale||9|