TEAM SWFA - Admin
For years, Leupold customers have been sending them their scopes to make changes that suit their specific needs. Perhaps itís changing a reticle to accommodate a change in shooting style or shortening parallax to mount a scope on a rimfire rifle. From what was originally all ďword of mouthĒ service offerings, their fame quickly spread.
Today, the Leupold Custom Shop is famous around the world. With a menu of wide-ranging services, they can change the features of your Leupold scope to meet your unique shooting needs.
In most cases, they can install any of the non-illuminated reticle styles pictured in their catalog in any of their non-illuminated scopes.
Illuminated reticles can only be installed in illuminated reticle scopes.
If you wish to know the subtension of a reticle style in a particular scope, please consult the Reticle Subtension Chart located in their catalog, or if the reticle in which you are interested is not listed, contact the Leupold Custom Shop. See their Reticle Styles page to view available reticles.
Parallax Distance Changes
Specific Renovation is handy when thereís just one piece of a scope you want replaced, such as a scratched maintube or chipped objective ring. If you want your Leupold to look as good outside as it works inside, give Leupoldís Custom Shop a call.
Sending a product to the Leupold Custom Shop
1) Remove mounting rings, covers, and all other accessories from the product.
2) Record the serial number of the product and keep it where you can find it if needed.
3) Include a note with the product indicating the reason the product is being sent.
4) Make certain that your name, address, phone number, and e-mail (if applicable) are included in the note.
5) If possible, ship the product in its original packaging, as this is the safest method.
6) Be sure to wrap the package securely and use filament strapping tape on the outside.
7) If possible, ship by a traceable parcel service. Please insure the shipment against loss.
Custom Shop Pricing
Contacting the Leupold Custom Shop