OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

The Law got it right!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Average Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Law got it right!!!
    Posted: July/01/2008 at 20:21
I'm classic shag nasty type.
martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 20:22
He's supposed to be on  Good Morning America Wed morning

Edited by martin3175 - July/01/2008 at 20:22
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 21:06
Glad to hear he won't get prosecuted.  Thunbs%20Up
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 21:12
It's about time the thing swung back the right direction.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
flcooler View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flcooler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 21:18

No ones going into that neighborhood to steal. The dispatcher showed how woried he was about peoples personal property they work all their life for. I wonder how much money he saved the state buy taking the law into his own hands. Lawyer fees, meals 3x aday ect. One for the good guys this time.

Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2008 at 22:05
Originally posted by martin3175 martin3175 wrote:

He's supposed to be on  Good Morning America Wed morning

I hope he's careful, It won't take much for the anti's to gain big ground with this. And as much as I'm glad he took them out. It continues to show how backwards the media is,
as well as how supportive they are of the liberal agenda. The true story shouldn't be that he had to shoot them. But that they were even in this country. Mad If I understand right one had been deported once before for drug activity. Furious These two were here to take what ever they wanted and would still be doing it if this man hadn't put his freedom on the line.
CussingYou know he was just as worried about going to prison as he was that these guy's would do him in. The awful fact is that this trash has more rights than we do and these liberal idots want to give them more. Head%20Banger
 I'm goin to stop now before I throw up! Puker

Edited by Sgt. D - July/01/2008 at 22:07
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2008 at 07:33
That's Texas, the rest of the Country is still far behind.....Cencored
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2008 at 08:04
If I was him I'd be very careful about appearing on "Good Morning America".  Are they going to set him up or just be neutral?
God save the Empire!
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2008 at 08:06
I'm sure there will be a setup. Some type of bias will be shown, and they will do their best to present him in a negative light.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2008 at 17:29
If the thugs weren't trying to steal, they wouldn't have been shot, they set their fate when they tried to take what wasn't theirs.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson
mercenary1947 View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercenary1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/2008 at 00:33
 I agree they'll probably set him up with some chump illegal everything rights idiot ! And as always cut the good guy off when he tries to state his side . You all know my opinion and I don't care who does'nt like it ... they should be shot crossing the border before any of them get here !                         Bandito    .....  Smoking%20Bandit      

Edited by mercenary1947 - July/03/2008 at 00:36
One Shot One Kill .... *S.O.F * Head Shots Only
               SWFAM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic