OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

School shootings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssf467 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/2008 at 11:12
Guns are not allowed in school zones, I'm sure the shooter was unaware
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/2008 at 15:33
Sure, and I have ocean front property for sale in nebraska too.  Smile
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/2008 at 17:31
This is plain and simple terrorism,  You don't see these nuts trying to go into the city police department and try this, they know their chances for success would be nill, instead they prey on the helpless, unarmed people at the schools, because they know they are defenceless.  Then the media brings in the most powerfull weapon of all, the camera, which intern starts the vicious cycle all over.
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/2008 at 18:00

It's only going to keep happening, and getting worse, until we have another Beslan here in the U.S.  For you guys that suggest that media is at fault for reporting these incidents, what would you suggest? The next time somebody walks into a Kindergarden class and slaughters a dozen innocents, that the media report a story on Brittany Spears' latest fashion mistake instead?
 Don't get me wrong, Technika, I'm only  being facetious here, and I fully understand what you are saying. I just don't see a suppression of reporting as being even remotely possible, even if it were effective in stemming future attacks.
 Like it or not, the genie is already out of the bottle with the infamy of Beslan and Columbine, and we are NOT going to get him back into it.
www.technika.nu View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote www.technika.nu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/2008 at 23:17
Ronk
As i understand you , you finds the number of victims for various maniac slaughters as a reasonable numbers to keep the rights to the media to earn their blood money?
It's really not that it's a serious free press who serves the democracy, it's a left wing commercial press who writes what they like and take no responsibility for it.

Another Beslan would not help, because those men and boys that do those crimes would still continiue.

Those school shottings are going to cost the second amendment one day.

Regards Technika

cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/18/2008 at 09:10
The Media is a willing tool for these Imbeciles, pure and simple. The problem starts at home. Get to the root of the problem, single parents that are too busy to raise a child, Parents that are too busy to spend family time with a child, These are the keys to quelling this nonsense. Get the mothers back at home or the fathers, which ever is the easiest to do. Then get them involved with their children. Until this happens, and I don't see it with this POLITICALLY CORRECT BS that we are being bombarded with, things will only get worse. 
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/18/2008 at 09:14
i wish these idiots would get it into there heads that guns dont kill people, people kill people with guns, a gun wont do anything unless somebody else makes it function
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic