OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

bushnell 4200 1.25x4x24 i got one!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skeetlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bushnell 4200 1.25x4x24 i got one!!
    Posted: February/08/2008 at 21:37
i heard about this scope but finding one was like trying to finda good woman. i called swfa and they acted like i was crazy. but cabalas had one. the only one, so i bought it. this scope will be placed on a ar15 flattop for some 3 gun comp. i hope it will be a better scope than the millet. i was going to buy the millet untill i heard about this scope. i was wondering if anyone else out there has one of these and if so what do you think about it. i will not get mine untill wed next week. forgot to mention that this scope is illuminated. thanks lee
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/08/2008 at 21:39
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/08/2008 at 22:13
Originally posted by skeetlee skeetlee wrote:

i heard about this scope but finding one was like trying to finda good woman. i called swfa and they acted like i was crazy. but cabalas had one. the only one, so i bought it. this scope will be placed on a ar15 flattop for some 3 gun comp. i hope it will be a better scope than the millet. i was going to buy the millet untill i heard about this scope. i was wondering if anyone else out there has one of these and if so what do you think about it. i will not get mine untill wed next week. forgot to mention that this scope is illuminated. thanks lee
................................................If it had a 1" tube? I would have gotton yours!!!  Whistling
358hunter View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 358hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/2008 at 05:57
Originally posted by Big Squeeze Big Squeeze wrote:

................................................If it had a 1" tube? I would have gotton yours!!!  Whistling

Is it a 30mm?  I can't find a spec for it. 
358hunter View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 358hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/2008 at 07:02
Nevermind.  I found the information.  It is a 30mm.

Hmmm.  Looks like another contender for the 358.
martin3175 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/2008 at 14:19
Awesome--wring it out and let all know how it did...
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/2008 at 17:31
I have both the Millett and the Elite 4200.  Optically, Elite 4200 is a little better.  Both held zero just fine for me.  Millet is a true 1x (if you care) and Millett has a faster reticle to my eyes.  After playing with them for a bit, I think I pickup the cricle-dot arrangement faster than I do the #4 reticle.  For accuracy work #4 was better though.

ILya
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic