OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Mounts & Accessories > Rings and bases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

What's up with TPS???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote telsonman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's up with TPS???
    Posted: February/06/2008 at 11:32
I order a set of SL rings, and have yet to be notified by them about shipping. I called them a third time just a minute ago, and now the mailbox is full. Figures. I emailed them twice, again with no reply.  I checked my online CC statement, and I still haven't been billed yet. So I guess i'm going to tell my CC company to cancel whatever TPS tries to charge. I'm giving them 24 hours. I'm pretty unsatisfied. I order a warne base through SWFA the same day, and it got here in 2 days. I hear such good things about TPS, but now its all going down the drain.
11 Bravo
OIF III-IV
Baghdad, Iraq
CowboyBill View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CowboyBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2008 at 11:39
I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm betting they're busy. I wouldn't be surprised if you hear back soon though.
Thanks for your service, and please take care over there.
A horse may be an outdated mode of transportation, but you don't buy hay by the gallon.
ericf46 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericf46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2008 at 11:41

I am having a similar issue, let me know what happens

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2008 at 19:26
Tagged.....
telsonman View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote telsonman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/2008 at 21:02
Well, I got an email late this afternoon from TPS saying that my order status was "packaging". Then just shortly ago, I got an email from Lori saying about how my order shipped today priority mail. She explained that they were just swamped with orders, and the shipping department was backed up. She apologized for the lack of communication as well. So hopefully everyone that ordered from them recently got this same confirmation.

I'm glad they finally responded to me. I still think it is pretty poor that they lack good commo skills, something that in my opinion is one of the major backbones of a good business. This was the last thing needed for my rifle, so I'll post some pics up when I get it finished when the rings come in next week.
11 Bravo
OIF III-IV
Baghdad, Iraq
ericf46 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericf46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/2008 at 21:11
I havent been contacted about my order but I sent emails and have called so I dont know whats up with my order. I have not been able to speak to anyone nor has anyone sent me anything
ericf46 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericf46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/2008 at 21:38

I forgot to add I would still like the SL rings I ordered if they ever come through

TPS_Phil View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TPS_Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/08/2008 at 20:00
Shipped today....

Sorry on the wait time on commo....

We refuse to compromise our quality for pricing.
100% USA Made.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/09/2008 at 07:08
Nothing they can do about getting swamped, It aint easy trying to do things on a personal level. Automated is the way to go, but then you lose the personal touch. I'd prefer the personal touch myself.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic