OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

kahles multizero scope???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kahles multizero scope???
    Posted: January/31/2008 at 20:22
I did a little reading on how to get this scope set up once it is set is it as simple as turning a nob from setting a-c or b-d to get the different zeroes?  This is a very intriguing scope.

Also if I get one off of the sample list what kind of warranty would I get are they refurbs or returns or how are they acquired.
pell1203 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pell1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2008 at 23:10
Kahles has a video on their download section that explains the multizero adjustment. I'll try to provide a link below:

Just select the format. The video is to the point and easy to comprehend!
nitis View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2008 at 23:35
had a hard time getting the video up will try again tomarrow
abailey54 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abailey54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/03/2008 at 19:33
Hi, you are almost correct. You first sight your weapon at the increments you want. I started mine at 100 yards. Then 200,300, and 400. Each yardage has to be dialed in and you use the multizero wrench to turn to the slot that you will use for each yardage. You can also use the settings for different ammo. It is a great scope. Equal to the quality of my brothers Swarovski Professional hunter. Good luck.
abailey54
nitis View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2008 at 23:21
so this may not be that friendly in the field
nitis View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2008 at 23:29
well i just watched the video looks fairly straight forwardI like this concept better than a reticle and is is just as simple as turning a nob

could be a little trick when ranging different loads
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic