OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

multi zero scopes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: multi zero scopes
    Posted: January/31/2008 at 00:02
Aside from kahles what is there? I have lived a sheltered lif and then I saw what these can do and it got me pretty excited.  Reason I ask is I hate big bell scopes especially on guns that recoilI want the 12 power but not the 56mm bell thats a good 12mm to much for my taste
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2008 at 09:14
I'm only aware of the Kahles. Leatherwood makes one that the system might be able to do something simialar.
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2008 at 09:31
The Leatherwood Multi-Dial series is indeed a multi-zero.

Cyborg
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2008 at 10:21
Swarovski is coming out with a similar multi-zero elevation turret that they are calling the "Ballistic Turret."  I saw a brochure for it at a recent outdoor show.
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
nitis View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2008 at 10:54
anyone have any experience with these scopes I am thinking of getting one of theones off samplelist 3-9-42 is it user friendly?  how about a warranty on the ones off samplelist?  is it literally 4 different zeros? meaning could I do 2 different loads at 2 different distances?  This wouold be a dream for my encore.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2008 at 10:58
The warranty applies, yes there are four zeroes, and it would be great for that application. User friendly would be a yes as well, if you read the directions for use. I have a friend with one, and it works well for him.

Cyborg
nitis View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2008 at 18:52
anyone else with some experience with these want to chime in
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2008 at 22:23
Here's a link for SWFA, call them for sample list info

http://www.swfa.com/samplelist.aspx

Here's a link for Kahles in regards to this and your other multi-zero post.

http://www.kahlesoptik.com/index.php5

Edited by mike650 - January/31/2008 at 22:23
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
nitis View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/31/2008 at 23:35
just looking for a simple answer sorry to bother you mike  I went to the site already
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2008 at 16:14
Originally posted by nitis nitis wrote:

just looking for a simple answer sorry to bother you mike  I went to the site already

Your not bothering me; if you were, I wouldn't have taken the time to send you any links. Break%20Dance

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic