OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Camo Scopes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Camo Scopes
    Posted: January/19/2008 at 16:25
I am looking to buy a new savage mossyoak predator rifle and would like to now if anyone make a scope to match the rifle the one they show on the website I was told by a dealer that they are no longer available.
Duce View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2008 at 18:35
Email or call LTM refinishing and Joe will match up the scope of your choice, check out his gallery very good work and any cammo you want or the whole rifle & scope.

Duce  Excellent 
Duce
mynameispete3 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mynameispete3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2008 at 14:58
ProStaff Scope 3-9x40 APG Team Realtree NikoPlex.....Nikon...see hoe that matches up with the mossy oak
Duce View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2008 at 17:14
If you go for a Nikon I would get a Monarch or better, if you will be shooting varmints at distance the glass is better than the Prostaff Nikons.

Duce Smile
Duce
lucytuma View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucytuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2008 at 17:31
I dought that any varmit is going to care if your scope is matte black or camo, but I understand the "bling" factor of having the scope match the rifle.  Good luck in your persuit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic