OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Merry Christmas to everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Merry Christmas to everyone
    Posted: December/24/2007 at 20:57
Since this is the forum I visit most often, I just wanted to take a few moments to wish all you guys and gals a very Merry Christmas !!! I hope you enjoy time well spent with your families, and let's not forget our boys in the armed services.
 And lastly, lets remember our Father and Savior in Heaven above !

I've enjoyed all of you,
 Derek  (HuntMaster)
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/24/2007 at 21:38

A very Merry Christmas to you and everyone else here and those that serve, Derek.

Doug
snake_master1967 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snake_master1967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/24/2007 at 21:47
Thank You!
I would also like to wish each and everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
And to our men and women in the service may God watch over and protect you and your families...Come home safely!

Dave (snake_mster1967)
Ed Connelly View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
God of no Chihuahua

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Connelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/25/2007 at 07:11
Amen to that, HuntMaster.  Merry Christmas!                           --Ed
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/25/2007 at 12:50
Amen and amen!!

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/24/2011 at 22:00
Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

Amen and amen!!

+100. Merry Christmas all.
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/24/2011 at 22:31
Nice dig from the past Andrew and the same still holds true. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.
Doug
helo18 View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/24/2011 at 22:59
Haha, so it is. Still rings true. Great post Derek. Old but good. Merry Christmas.
To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.

GEORGE WASHINGTON
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/25/2011 at 06:55
American FlagRudolphMerry ChristmasRudolphAmerican FlagAmerican FlagRudolphMerry ChristmasRudolphAmerican FlagAmerican FlagRudolphAmerican FlagRudolphMerry ChristmasRudolphAmerican FlagMerry ChristmasRudolphAmerican FlagAmerican FlagRudolphMerry ChristmasRudolphAmerican FlagAmerican FlagRudolphMerry ChristmasRudolphAmerican FlagAmerican FlagRudolphMerry ChristmasRudolphAmerican FlagAmerican FlagRudolphMerry ChristmasRudolphAmerican FlagAmerican FlagRudolphMerry ChristmasRudolphAmerican FlagAmerican FlagRudolphMerry ChristmasRudolphAmerican Flag
    Merry Christmas

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
michael l View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/25/2011 at 07:01
Merry christmas to all and i pray u all have a wonderful day with ur families..Please be safe and i'll see you all after the holidays..
michael hudson
HuntMaster View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/25/2011 at 16:23
And again for this Christmas, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas !!  Hope you all had a great time with your families, hope you were able to witness that precious smile on a child's face as I have. And lastly but not least, I am greatful for the blessings the Lord has given me, and the freedom we enjoy because of our great servicemen !!!!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic