OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Firearms, Bows, and Ammunition > Firearms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

ATTENTION!!!! NOW HEAR THIS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 03:37
YEP!!!.....................You should have kept it a secret!!!..........I think that you wanted to let the cat out of the bag and enjoy the harassment!! Kinda like coming...out of the closet???????????? 
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 03:42
Originally posted by Big Squeeze Big Squeeze wrote:

I think that you wanted to let the cat out of the bag and enjoy the harassment!! Kinda like coming...out of the closet???????????? 

Big%20Grin 
YAHTZEE!!
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 06:18
WHAT???????????????????? PYRO BOUGHT A 270????????????????? Don't sweat it Bro, I like the 270, and having a 280 doesn't negate the 270s usefulness, a man should try to own a gun in every available chambering, right DALE??????????????????? We all have alot of catching up to do. 
With Freedom comes great responsibility, you cannot have one without the other

An armed public are citizens. A disarmed public are subjects.

OATH KEEPER #8233 Support us, and join our cause.

Cyborg
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 07:00
Glad to hear you got yourself a dandy new rifle Pyro but jeezus man, a 270??

It's a bitch when you find out your idols really have feet of clay!  Aw well, have fun with the new toy just don't brag about it. 
God save the Empire!
Bigdaddy0381 View Drop Down
Georgia peach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigdaddy0381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 07:21
it's a sad day...I guess next you will be pushing TSX's as the BEST bullet ever made.....

Is the moon out of phase or the tide way to low.....Did the miss's smack you this morning?/

I'm not sure what to think.I'm going to buy some bread and milk and lock myself in my house for a month to see if the world is at the end or not.Strange thing's are happening
P&Z Firearms , Pro gun cleanings and gun repair and wood refinishing.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 07:52
i dont know what to say fellas, my bro in law has one so i wouldnt have to buy reloading dies i would have to buy some brass and bullets but other than that i am setup to reload it
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 08:29
Pyro you don't owe us any explanations, excuses, whatever.  We have all had our weak moments although most of us try to keep it quiet (you told WHO about this indicsretion??)

You may have made  peace with Jack but Elmer is really pissed and you just know that's going to be bad karma.
God save the Empire!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 08:30
i know i should take that .270 and trade it for a big bore at that gun show huh?
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 08:33
Yep, at this point 416 Rigby might make up for it.
God save the Empire!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 08:36
naw i would buy a 450marlin 336
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 09:01
.277 rules, .264 drools  Big%20Grin
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 09:20
Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

However.....
I CAN'T believe you shared your confession with Ted, of all people on this forum.......Loco

HEY!  What's that s'posta mean?!!!  I just did what I thought you'd do!  Every morning, I wake up, look myself in the mirror and ask "what would Mark do?" and I act accordingly!  You're my inspiration!Bucky
Yippee

Whistling...Did you ever know that you're my hero?...
...you're everything I wish I could be... 
...I could fly higher than an eagle...
...you are the wind beneath my wings!...Whistling
Excellent

Edited by RifleDude - December/20/2007 at 09:29
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 09:26
LMFAO, That's classic, Everybody loves Mark. Especially the photo shop KING (Chris)  Gonna get me some TACTICAL BLUE SLIPPERS for Christmas, I'm gonna pass on the purse though.

Edited by cyborg - December/20/2007 at 09:36

Cyborg
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 10:20
i used to have a pair of those tact blue slippers then i blew one out on a foot chase, never going to wear something like that again.
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 10:24
Originally posted by RONK RONK wrote:

Originally posted by pyro6999 pyro6999 wrote:

no i had to order the rifle, and he he gave me a hell of a deal to buy a .270

He probably gave you a good deal on it because he knows that they're going to be obsolete soon, all because some guy on the internet has devoted his entire life to mercilessly persecuting .270s and those poor ignorant devils who use them.
 Hope you can find ammo for it...Devil

Just wondering if you had ordered a new leupold scope for it?

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
cyborg View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Gaseous Clay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 10:27
Originally posted by pyro6999 pyro6999 wrote:

i used to have a pair of those tact blue slippers then i blew one out on a foot chase, never going to wear something like that again.
  I had some that were brown, the dog thought they were chew toys. They're not good on the turf so to speak, especially if you're running. LOL

Cyborg
Dale Clifford View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Clifford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 11:01
270 and 280 really are two different animals, even in identical gun. the higher bc in 7's in the heavier bullets makes a difference, but 120-140 gr in 270 are good also.
Focus View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master
Conquistador!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Focus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 11:59
Hey Pyro! I thought of something good to say about the 270......told ya if I had time to think I would come up with something.......it will have great RESALE value!

Focus
I Can See Clearly Now......<><

If Accurate rifles Are Interesting.....I've Got Some Savages That Are Getting Mighty Interesting......
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 12:13
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

Pyro you don't owe us any explanations, excuses, whatever.  We have all had our weak moments although most of us try to keep it quiet (you told WHO about this indicsretion??)

You may have made  peace with Jack but Elmer is really pissed and you just know that's going to be bad karma.

Oh, I think that Elmer, rest his soul, will be okay with it as long as you never shoot anthing with it that's any bigger than a gopher!
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2007 at 12:21
Originally posted by RifleDude RifleDude wrote:

Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

However.....
I CAN'T believe you shared your confession with Ted, of all people on this forum.......Loco

HEY!  What's that s'posta mean?!!!  I just did what I thought you'd do!  Every morning, I wake up, look myself in the mirror and ask "what would Mark do?" and I act accordingly!  You're my inspiration!Bucky
Yippee

Whistling...Did you ever know that you're my hero?...
...you're everything I wish I could be... 
...I could fly higher than an eagle...
...you are the wind beneath my wings!...Whistling
Excellent

That is REALLY funny!  (In a rather disturbing sort of way...)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic