OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

bushnell 4200 and monarch UCC the same?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackzxtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bushnell 4200 and monarch UCC the same?
    Posted: December/07/2007 at 18:52
Is it just me or does the Bushnell 3-9x40 elite 4200 and the Nikon Monarch UCC 3-9x40 (last year's...or current model Team Primos) look very similar?  Seems like the only differences are cosmetic?

I just placed an order for the Team Primos, didn't get to handle it yet, but from all the reading i've done it seems that the two are very similar.

either way, i'm looking forward to using a "decent" quality scope.  It's an upgrade from the likes of barska and simmons Big%20smile
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/07/2007 at 18:59
well you wil certainly see a big difference from what you are use to, the team primos the way i understand it is the old style monarch ( like last years model) the new monarch and monarch x are new cats with upgraded almost everything, depending on who you talk to some say the 4200 and monarch are close, some will say one is better than the other i like my monarch just fine i wouldnt be affraid to buy either however.
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Focus View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master
Conquistador!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Focus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/07/2007 at 19:06
Probably the two biggest differences will be the rainguard coating and the reticles.

Focus
I Can See Clearly Now......<><

If Accurate rifles Are Interesting.....I've Got Some Savages That Are Getting Mighty Interesting......
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2007 at 13:20
I got my Bushnell from SWFA the other day. I'm not done comparing, yet, but the 3-9 4200 has an edge in clarity over my 3-9 Monarch. I'll compare them at dusk when I get a chance. For the price they are both a great choice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic