OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Redfield widefield parts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wishbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Redfield widefield parts?
    Posted: November/28/2007 at 07:44
Have a Redfield 2x7 widefield that the set screw/pin that engages the variable power ring worked loose and was lost. Any tips on where I could get a replacement? Thanks
Diana View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/28/2007 at 12:56
I think Redfields number is: 800.285.0689

You will need to the the scope in as a repair.  Is the screw you are speaking of go into the magnification ring? If so, it screws through the mag. ring, then into a slot into the erecting system. It moves your optics per the magnification. It is also how the scope is nitrogen purged.

scubasteve View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scubasteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2007 at 19:32
E-mail me your addy. I have the parts you need. Seems I left my widefield on the bumper of my truck............. Cry
I've already donated the caps to a hunter in Michigan. I'd like to see the remaing parts put to good use.

Edited by scubasteve - November/29/2007 at 19:34
ATF should be the name of a convience store, not afederal agency.
wishbone View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wishbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2007 at 10:35
Steve I sent you my addy on the private message. Did you get it and will ya be able to get me the screw/pin? Thank again if you did!
scubasteve View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scubasteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2007 at 12:59
My apologies. Got busy working nights this past week. Just got back from the camp. Will get it out this week.

Streve
ATF should be the name of a convience store, not afederal agency.
dropthehammer View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dropthehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/25/2012 at 18:30
Jumping onto an old post here, but I'm looking for the same thing.  Has anyone found a source for replacement parts or perhaps have this screw hanging around?
hacksaw4705 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hacksaw4705 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2014 at 11:47
I am looking for the elevation and windage adjusters for a 6X widefield scope. Mine are frozen and will unscrew the adjuster out of the scope. If anyone can help please let me know
hacksaw4705
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic