OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Bush. 3200 Elite 7-21X mil-dot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sscoyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bush. 3200 Elite 7-21X mil-dot
    Posted: November/17/2007 at 16:28
Anyone use 1 of these yet? If so, what power is the mil-dot calibrated for? ...and does anyone know what the diameter of the dots r in the Bushnells at the calibrated power? I like portablilty in my rigs and that scope is only 12.8" long. Seems short for that power range.?
Steve
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2007 at 08:38

http://www.swfa.com/pc-977-184-bushnell-7-21x40-elite-3200-r ifle-scope.aspx

This her??

Looks like it "mills" @ 14x, Brother. I can't answer any of your other questions though... 

No target knobs, Steve??  You a "leaner"?? 

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
sscoyote View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sscoyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/2007 at 21:01

Yeah, never thought of it like that, but i confess to be one. I'm only trying to get out to intermediate ranges--maybe 600 on a good day with any kind of consistency. Took a 390 yd. coyote couple days ago with my AR .223AI/65 JLK Low Drag using the 3-9X 22 Long Rifle Rapid Reticle--love that reticle for long-range. But i'm trying to get my specialty pistols to shoot, as i wanna get out some with those again--soon maybe.

Thks. for the info on the 3200--how'd u know that it was calibrated for 14? I didn't see anything on the link for that.

Steve
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2007 at 04:06
Originally posted by sscoyote sscoyote wrote:

Thks. for the info on the 3200--how'd u know that it was calibrated for 14? I didn't see anything on the link for that.

327214M Bushnell 7-21x40 Elite 3200 Rifle Scope                                                                                 Bushnell 7-21x40 Elite 3200 Rifle Scope
  • Matte
  • 14x Mil-Dot
  • 1"
  • Rainguard
  • Adjustable Objective

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Diana View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/2007 at 12:39
The number should be highlighted. Typically it will be your middle number.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic