OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rimfire / Airgun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Bushnell Scopechief II .22

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bushnell Scopechief II .22
    Posted: November/02/2007 at 14:05
I have a Browning Automatic .22 caliber rifle that I purchased arround 1960 that was manufactured in Belgium.  It came with a Bushnell Scopechief II 22 scope. The scope base attaches to small dovetails in both the scope and the rifle.  I can nolonger get the scope to allign with the rifles bore and the windage adjustment is broken.  The scope is 3-8 power with an objective lens diameter of approximately 3/4 of an inch (may be metric).  I need  a new scope. My question is whether the current rimfire scope rings will attach to small dovetail cut in the top of the rifle's receiver?  Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Silver Bear
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/02/2007 at 22:10
I'm pretty sure that most will work. I think 3/8ths inches in dovetail width is pretty much standard for rimfires, but some are 11mm. Those are more common on high-end European target rifles, I believe.
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/02/2007 at 22:24

Most 3/8' and 11mm mounts are interchangeable. My Euro spring guns use 3/8"/11mm mounts from Beeman and BKL. I am sure the folks at SWFA could help you out.

Nice rifle, BTW.

Keithrobert View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keithrobert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/14/2007 at 13:44
Hi, this is a longshot, i am looking for a bushnell scopechief 2 for spares, is the one you have available for sale, Cheers, Keith
borderbud View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borderbud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/13/2008 at 16:16
I have on of unknown history.    Interest?? Dale
dale
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic