OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

I liked the Kahles CL so much...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cletus85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I liked the Kahles CL so much...
    Posted: October/23/2007 at 21:08
that I bought off of the sample list last week that I ordered another one today...I got the 3-9X42 model and now have another one on the way.  I think it has better resolution and brightness (in low light) than my Swaro 3-10x42 to be quite honest and it's a little shorter and looks better on my Tikka T3.  Thanks to those that recommend the Kahles CL

Edited by cletus85
Wally View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/24/2007 at 11:14

Glad you like it, and I appreciate the feedback.  I'm a recent Kahles convert myself.  It can be a little risky hanging around the OT! 

Steve

Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/24/2007 at 14:03

Originally posted by cletus85 cletus85 wrote:

..............  I think it has better resolution and brightness (in low light) than my Swaro 3-10x42 to be quite honest ...................  Thanks to those that recommend the Kahles CL

I'm with ya.  I prefer them over Swarovski too.  I'm using the 4-12 CL right now.

Lobber View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2007 at 20:47

Originally posted by cletus85 cletus85 wrote:

that I bought off of the sample list last week that I ordered another one today...I got the 3-9X42 model and now have another one on the way.  I think it has better resolution and brightness (in low light) than my Swaro 3-10x42 to be quite honest and it's a little shorter and looks better on my Tikka T3.  Thanks to those that recommend the Kahles CL

Nice Huh!?

Hey guys watch this, see that Prairie Dog waaay out there?
cletus85 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cletus85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/28/2007 at 21:01

Lobber,

Yes,  I love my two Kahles CL 3-9x42 scopes.    I think Kahles is my new go to brand   I'll be watching the Sample List regularly now

Okiecocker View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okiecocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/28/2007 at 23:25

Has anyone here heard of the Multi Zero's secondary settings not holding their zero's?

My primary zero is and always has been dead on and never moves.  But I've never been able to get the other spots to hold their zero's.  My groupings are all over the place when using them .  Now when I go back to the primary zero, I can hold over and get tight groupings at the same distance, so it's not the shooter .

Guess it's going back to Kahles after rifle season is over. 

Edited by Okiecocker
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic