OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Sightron Warranty Story....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sightron Warranty Story....
    Posted: September/25/2007 at 08:44

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/14210 43/m/375105637

Ran across this and thought I'd post it.

Good to know Sightron's CS is good.

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
RONK View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 09:53

That is very good to know, cheaptrick. They sound like great scopes at good prices. The warranty experience you linked to just solidifies my interest in getting one next time around.

( BTW, Buddy, I have good news. Saturday, Sept. 22, 7:56 p.m. 9 pounds, 15 ounces, and solid muscle. Elijah Michael.)  My wife had a bit of a tough time, but seems to be recovering nicely. We should be able to bring them home today!

Wally View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 10:32

Cheaptrick,

Thanks for the link.  That is very good news.  I have a Big Sky 1.25-5x20 now, and I am looking at a target model sometime in the future.  It's comforting to buy a product from a company who provides good service, but the best part is not needing the service.

Steve

PS:  We should be getting test results on a Sightron Big Sky 1.25-5x20 from the Dark Lord soon.  I thought you might like to know.  

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 12:14
Originally posted by RONK RONK wrote:

That is very good to know, cheaptrick. They sound like great scopes at good prices. The warranty experience you linked to just solidifies my interest in getting one next time around.

( BTW, Buddy, I have good news. Saturday, Sept. 22, 7:56 p.m. 9 pounds, 15 ounces, and solid muscle. Elijah Michael.)  My wife had a bit of a tough time, but seems to be recovering nicely. We should be able to bring them home today!

Congratulations, Sir!! Good for you and thanks for sharing!!

Your welcome for the link, fellas.  Glad you found it useful!!

Edited by cheaptrick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 12:28

http://www.swfa.com/c-1338-sightron-riflescopes.aspx

All your Sightron products can be purchased through the good people @ SWFA!!

Ask for The Optics Goddess!!

RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 12:30
Congratulations, RONK!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 16:32
Thank you, Fellas!  Everybody's home now!    
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 18:31

That is great news RONK!

Congratulations,

Doug

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 18:41

9-15 thats more than my twins weighed together plus about 2 lbs congrats sounds like i need a cigar now!!

oh back to the post talk to dolphin about the sightrons he has a few and i think he has had nothing but good luck with them.

of course koshkin isnt a bad one to quiz about them either.

They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
RONK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RONK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 19:17
Originally posted by pyro6999 pyro6999 wrote:

9-15 thats more than my twins weighed together plus about 2 lbs congrats sounds like i need a cigar now!!

oh back to the post talk to dolphin about the sightrons he has a few and i think he has had nothing but good luck with them.

of course koshkin isnt a bad one to quiz about them either.

If I had a cigar, I would send it to you, Pyro!

Just thinking about having twins to deal with makes me want to go and get a DRINK !!!.     

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 19:30
ah hell its not so bad now but when they did the ultrasound i thought i was going to need a bottle of crown royal and stool there at the hospital! i will find a cigar soon enough we always have one after a successful opening day of deer season along with a glass of jim beam!
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 19:40
Don`t get too hammered!!....You just may pick up someone`s 270 by mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!
RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 19:50

Originally posted by Big Squeeze Big Squeeze wrote:

Don`t get too hammered!!....You just may pick up someone`s 270 by mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squeeze, you beat me to it!

Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 19:51
Originally posted by Wally Wally wrote:

PS:  We should be getting test results on a Sightron Big Sky 1.25-5x20 from the Dark Lord soon.  I thought you might like to know.  

From his unholy, dark and evil labyrinth, no less........

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 20:20
god knows i live in the land of the .270 too, if i am talking to somebody about hunting my first 3 guesses are in this order .270 30-06 30-30 and its most generally one of those 3. its a mixture with the guys i hunt with only two other relatives i hunt with uses a mag the rest have 30-06 or .270
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
Big Squeeze View Drop Down
GOOGLE NINJA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Squeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 20:28
Pyro..........Do the guys you hunt with know about your feelings on the 270?....Knowing you a little bit on this forum,,,,I`M SURE THEY DO!!!!!
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2007 at 20:44
yes but most of them at least realize that the .270 isnt the best thing in the world too.
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
army_eod View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote army_eod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/27/2007 at 07:13
Originally posted by Wally Wally wrote:

Cheaptrick,

Thanks for the link.  That is very good news.  I have a Big Sky 1.25-5x20 now, and I am looking at a target model sometime in the future.  It's comforting to buy a product from a company who provides good service, but the best part is not needing the service.

Steve

How would you say this Sightron 1.25-5x20 would stack up to the Leupold Mark 4 1.5-5x20 for tactical purposes????

Princes and governments are far more dangerous than other elements within society.

Niccolo Machiavelli
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic