OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

4.75x40 grand slam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chavist93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4.75x40 grand slam
    Posted: September/16/2007 at 22:28
Anyone have any experience with the 4.75x40 GS?  A popular shooters supply website has them on sale for $139.99.  I bought one for a Stevens 200 in 25-06 that I bought a while back for $250.  I think this will make a nice little truck gun.  I figured how can you for wrong with a GS for that price.
army_eod View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote army_eod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/17/2007 at 16:26
you cannot go wrong.  I would buy it.  I looked thru one at the shop.  I ended up with a 3-10 Grand Slam.  Beautiful scope all around.  If you want the fixed version, I would jump on it.
Princes and governments are far more dangerous than other elements within society.

Niccolo Machiavelli
chavist93 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chavist93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/17/2007 at 19:02
Thats what I figured.  I bought one last night, and if I like it enough when it gets here I'll buy another just to have for later use.  139.99 for the scope, then I go to weavers website and they have a rebate of $50 on the grand slams right now.  So basically $90 for the scope.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic