OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Demos, Displays and Trade-Ins > Samplelist.com
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Leupold "blemish scope"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leupold "blemish scope"
    Posted: August/03/2007 at 00:21
What exactly is a "blemish scope"?  Are these scopes new, with just a factory blemish or are they refurbished?  How bad are the blemishes?  Thanks for any help.
martin3175 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin3175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/2007 at 21:52
any response on this?
Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2007 at 13:40

They are new with factory blemish.  the blemishes very from scope to scope but for the most part are very hard to find.

http://www.samplelist.com/default.aspx?display_num=10&mf g_selection=7&prod_type=1&hide_sold=false

cnas122 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cnas122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/27/2009 at 20:36
Forgive me for pushing up an old thread, but are the blemishes usually cosmetic in nature (e.g., scratchs to finish), or are the blemishes to the optics themselves?  Thanks, and love this site so far.
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/27/2009 at 21:39
its a blemish to the scopes finish most of the time, a tiny spot doesnt match the rest of the scope usually is the case. sorta like buying nosler 2nds, you will probably never know what was wrong with it.
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
powderburn View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powderburn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2011 at 20:48
Pyro is right. I got one and still can't figure out the blem. I'm very happy with mine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic