OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Bushnell 4200 elite

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Non-Registered Visitor
Non-Registered Visitor
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bushnell 4200 elite
    Posted: July/17/2007 at 18:59

I have been looking at scopes and have decided to purchase a Bushnell 4200 elite tactical 6-24x50mm. But i can not find a gun shop near me that carries it. I have decided to order it on the internet but was looking for advice on who to purchase it from. I dont want to get ripped off. Any info is helpfull

ND2000 View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ND2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2007 at 19:46
Well, you could start right here.  I think they carry it for about $550.

ND2000
You either get what you pay for or what you deserve.
Guests View Drop Down
Non-Registered Visitor
Non-Registered Visitor
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2007 at 19:47
Outstanding choice!!!!!.......................Doesn`t this site have them???............We can`t type out the full competor`s name as it may be automatically deleted........Fill in the blanks????...................................M____________Y! !!!.........................O__________P__________!!!!!
jonbravado View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonbravado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2007 at 07:56

www.swfa.com

it's the best place, IMO.

J

David View Drop Down
Optics Optimist
Optics Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2007 at 10:06
Originally posted by ¿?¿? ¿?¿? wrote:

I have been looking at scopes and have decided to purchase a Bushnell 4200 elite tactical 6-24x50mm. But i can not find a gun shop near me that carries it. I have decided to order it on the internet but was looking for advice on who to purchase it from. I dont want to get ripped off. Any info is helpfull

Here is a Link.....

Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2007 at 12:00

Look no further than SWFA because they have a price guarantee, timely shipping, great customer service and excellent selection.

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
Guests View Drop Down
Non-Registered Visitor
Non-Registered Visitor
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2007 at 12:41
Thanks alot everyone.
bart View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2007 at 21:43
Does anyone know the objective bell diameter? (I could not find it on Bushnell's sight, or here.  For that matter any other scope sight)  I am trying to figure out what size Burris Signature rings I will want to mount this thing.  Between not knowing the size of the scope, and thickness of standard weaver bases I can only guess that I will need high rings.

Edited by bart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic