OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

New toy from SWFA ( NiTac)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mongo223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New toy from SWFA ( NiTac)
    Posted: May/18/2007 at 16:53
SnoopyYippee!, Horray! The mailman is here. just got my Nikon Tactical 2.5-10x44 from SWFA. The Postal service and SWFA both get a big thumbs up.Thumbs up I could not be more pleased. I hope I never get to look through good German glass cuz it might take the wind from my wings, but honestly I don't know how you can get glass any more clear. Ahhh, ignorance is bliss. My first impressions of this scope were, WOW this is a quality piece!  The turret knobs feel precise  as do the side focus and power ring. I took the unit to work for show and tell, and all the guys loved it.They could not believe how clear it was from edge to edge throughout the entire power range. this is what my  old lady thought of it  Stick.   Don't worry I'll survive. It may be awhile before I can take it to the range for a real shake down, Still gotta get rings. I would like to thank everyone who participates in this forum for helping me make an educated purchase.Wink Also if anyone is wanting a good deal I must say DO NOT HESITATE TO VISIT THE SAMPLE LIST!! The guys there are great and super fast shippingBig smile. Thanks M223

Edited by mongo223
Let there be light.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2007 at 03:46

Good deal!!

Post some pics when you get it squared away.

Nitac...that name seemed to stick pretty good.

mongo223 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mongo223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2007 at 20:10
Will do. I'll try to borrow parents camera, They should oblige seeings how I just got done helping them move two fridgerators DeadLike Nitac better than NikoticalClown. See what I can do Sunday, Still got some moving to help with. Catch ya on the flip flop. M223
Let there be light.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2007 at 12:23

Originally posted by mongo223 mongo223 wrote:

DeadLike Nitac better than NikoticalClown. M223

mongo223 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mongo223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2007 at 20:23
All right, I got the camera, I got the software downloaded, I even got a slot in my computer for those funky memory cards, I managed to snap a few good pics, but like the idiot I am I didn't read the direction manual to camera so I guess when I took the pics they didn't save to the card.Angry Then the batteries went Dead. Gonna charge the bats up tonight and read the manual.Will try again Monday.Embarrassed M223
Let there be light.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2007 at 02:09

If you want to post them here and don't know how, send them to me and I'll post them for you.

cheaptrick@carolina.rr.com

mongo223 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mongo223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2007 at 17:07
All right I got some pics of my tired dirty old ar-15 with a couple of it's friends. I e-mailed them to you. you may want to see if they are clear  enough to post just pick a couple you think are doable. Or if they tottally suck I can try again, this is the first time Ive messed with this camera. Thanks M223       P.S. I'm still waiting on mount.
Let there be light.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2007 at 17:41
PM inbound........

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2007 at 18:21
mongo223 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mongo223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2007 at 18:42
O.K ,cool, I need to clean my old girl up, and work on my photography skills. Thanks for helping me show off my rig. I dont know if you could see it well or not but I purchased these rifle parts when the weapons ban was in effect so no threaded barrelUnhappy ;however being a do it yourselfer I made my own flash suppressor,  Also that big black round thing is my version of a 1/2 scale civil war mortar should shoot a beer can full of cement a 1/2 mile. Have yet to find a scope with enough eye relief for that though. Big smile       Thanks again.M223
Let there be light.
mongo223 View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mongo223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2007 at 18:49
will post better pics in the future. Still trying to figure out this camera.M223
Let there be light.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2007 at 18:57

Send them when your ready.

Just takes practice with the camara is all.

You'll be a pro in no time..........

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2007 at 03:59
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic