OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

HOT Video!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOT Video!!
    Posted: March/03/2007 at 03:50
www.technika.nu View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote www.technika.nu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2007 at 05:40

This aint to bad either, this guy is even better than Thell Reed.......:)

Regards Technika

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxh3LfHPzqA

Dale Clifford View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Clifford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2007 at 10:07
  "too hot'' "thats bad" anyone with ak47 reliability questions.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/2007 at 12:40

Originally posted by Dale Clifford Dale Clifford wrote:

anyone with ak47 reliability questions.

No Sir!!

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2007 at 09:32
im surprised that flames were visable, must of had some grease in the screws for the sights or somewhere there.
They call me "Boots"
375H&H Mag: Yeah, it kills stuff "extra dead"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2007 at 16:05
AK's are ugly and inaccurate, but they go boom everytime..................everyone should have one. They are cheaper than AR's and the ammo is just as cheap as 5.56. Lots and lots of practice is a good thing. Guns like this are great for woods shooting and you can vary the targets and cover a lot better than at our local club.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/2007 at 16:52

Originally posted by tahqua tahqua wrote:

AK's are ugly and inaccurate, but they go boom everytime

Quite right, T.

sinsir View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinsir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/09/2007 at 22:01

that vid was ...um....smoking !!

i have to agree, the AK's go boom everytime, but then again i never had a prob with my AR either .. i've shot > 1000 rounds without cleaning it just as a test...shoot in the rain...no probs...shoot in the mud and dirt ...no probs...she ain't pretty anymore, but i know she works, and it's a bit lighter then the AK, with better ergonomics.

pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/10/2007 at 07:04
Originally posted by sinsir sinsir wrote:

that vid was ...um....smoking !!

i have to agree, the AK's go boom everytime, but then again i never had a prob with my AR either .. i've shot > 1000 rounds without cleaning it just as a test...shoot in the rain...no probs...shoot in the mud and dirt ...no probs...she ain't pretty anymore, but i know she works, and it's a bit lighter then the AK, with better ergonomics.

i could see many a us soldier who spent anytime in vietnam would be calling you on that one that was the biggest gripe and from what my buddies in iraq are telling me it hasnt changed, the ar/m-16 style is very finiky cant be to much water or mud or dirt or your gonna jam, the ak on the other hand you know its gonna go boom. i wish the military would catch up with the rest of the world when it comes to small arms.

They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
sinsir View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinsir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/10/2007 at 16:21

and i'm sure they would/will....

so ...for the record,.... i have never been in the military, nor am i law enforcment. on the other hand my rifles are not "safe queens" by anyones count. i shoot only mil-surp ammo, in my military style firearms, and the cheaper the better. i do shoot in the rain/mud, heat of a NC summer, and in the cold, pretty much anytime i can get an hour off of work, regaurdless of the range conditions. for honesty's sake however, they do not see the abuse or harshness of a military firearm, although a few times i have shot it to the point where it was almost to hot to hold.  i was just posting what my experiances with my rifle are.

again for the record,..... i AM NOT an expert, nor do i pretend to be, nor do i post behind the guise of the internets "self hype" ...i do not shoot for a living, i do not involve myself like some serious folk do with accurizing or knowing every spec. i'm not a qualified armour or gunsmith, though i work on my own firearms, i do not shoot in serious comps, ...im just a guy who likes to shoot alot, hunt what and when i can, and i can't spell worth a damm.  i value your opinions, your knowledge about firearms, and those of most other ppl who speak somewhat inteligently... i came here looking to learn more, and as much as i can, not start a petty useless internet flame war (often common on MSG boards) about the flaws we all know exist in the m16/ar15 platform,.....and i do not wish to be involved in any.

my buddies serving in iraq, and afganistan as well have all bitched about there m-16's,about them jamming up, gumming up, not enough penatration power with the 5.56, ect ect all the stuff we hear and know about , and some will honestly say, they prefer the AK any day of the week. but the worst probs I have ever had with my bushmaster, are dud rounds, and mis-fires ( chauked up to cheap mil-surp ammo ) and the fact my mags seem to feed a little better when you load 28 rounds into the 30 round mag. i do have a few older DSI mags that are worn out, beat to hell, and dented, which is prob why they jam (the mag not the rifle) and cause mis-feeds.... every time i use them........ and thats about all.

i'll shut up now, and go back to reading.

Edited by sinsir
pyro6999 View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
OT TITAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyro6999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/10/2007 at 20:08
the us govt has actually been infusing the old m-14 slowly back into platoon levels, as it provided a little more oomph for men in the field its heavier to carry but packs more punch.
They call me "Boots"

343 we will never forget

God Bless Chris Ledoux
"good ride cowboy"
anweis View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anweis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/12/2007 at 11:12

Originally posted by tahqua tahqua wrote:

AK's are inaccurate 

it depends what you call accurate. 

SwattedOut View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwattedOut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/28/2007 at 08:27

I recall seeing something to the effect that the M-16 was a very poor man stopper in Somalia. The bad guys stayed hopped up on something, and the round just didn't keep them down.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic