OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Trijicon Accu-point

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trijicon Accu-point
    Posted: January/05/2007 at 07:35
As everyone on this forum knows, I like to try different scope and yes, I will buy a Zeiss Conquest eventually.  But, has anyone had any experience with the Trijicon Accu-point rifle scopes with the Bindon aiming concept?  I went to their website and it sounds interesting, but was disappointed when they said their scopes were water resistant, not water-proof.  Are they made here or in Holland?  How are their optics compared to other scopes in their price range?  That cheesy light gathering material on the front of the scope that you can dial over to adjust the triangle looks cheap from the pictures for that much money.  I saw some on the sample list, still a little pricey, considering I could get another 4200, but I just thought I would see if anyone has had any first hand experience that would warrant trying one.  Thanks guys.

Edited by Dolphin
www.technika.nu View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote www.technika.nu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2007 at 12:49

I tried all of them last year.

THe 2,5-10x56 have good optics but to bright triangle while nighthunting. Otherwise it feels like a good european scope.

The 3-9X is ok.

The 1,25-4 is crap, far to short middeltube for mounting, non consistant eyerelief, and field of view that is a true yoke.

1,5 Compact acog have some interesting features, but at the same time is very limited by it's field of view. On the other hand it's very tolerant for the eyerelief so they are definitely usefull.

Here is some results.......

shot at 60 meter when runned over a small road, .358 NM.

close range maybe 10 meter running. with an old .270...

Shoot last hour after sunset.

Worked well for that but not serious nighthunting at wildboars.

Regards Technika

Trinidad View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2007 at 14:47
Great pics Hakan,exellent post.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic