OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Political Envovlement

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: What’s your level of political Envovlment
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [4.17%]
3 [12.50%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [4.17%]
16 [66.67%]
1 [4.17%]
1 [4.17%]
1 [4.17%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Political Envovlement
    Posted: December/16/2006 at 21:16
"If we weren't all crazy we, We would go insane."   Jimmie Buffet

WWW.formitch.com

mwyates View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwyates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2006 at 12:25
I've worked unpaid in a few campaigns, gave money to the Ronald Reagan campaign, and I vote.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2006 at 12:42

On voter roles, but haven't voted since 2000.

Confused and disillutioned....

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
koshkin View Drop Down
Dark Lord of Optics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koshkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2006 at 13:41
I never worked for a political party.  I think both are pretty bad.  I am registered as a Libertarian.  I mostly vote for Repuiblicans, but it is mostly a case of going with a lesser evil.  It is more accurate to say that I vote against Democrats, rather than for Republicans.

ILya
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2006 at 14:34
I've done unpaid work, have donated money and always vote. I don't even let the little local elections they try to sneak by pass. Like ILya I find myself voting against Democrats more than voting for Republicans. Neither party has are interests in mind.
longbow308 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longbow308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2006 at 16:30

I vote,
longbow308
Aim small Miss small
Anthony View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/19/2006 at 23:22

zoologists say that what seperates us from the other organisms is our ability to reason between things, So democrates must not be human.

I vote, I don't care if "it doesn't make a difference" I want a chance to tell people that they are wrong, and be able to say "I told you so" when It all caves over.

Trinidad View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2006 at 22:55
I let other people deside my future.
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2006 at 06:35
Hey SVD, this doesn't have anything to do with those marriage threads lately, does it? In this case you are absolutely correct.
Trinidad View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2006 at 11:12

Originally posted by tahqua tahqua wrote:

Hey SVD, this doesn't have anything to do with those marriage threads lately, does it? In this case you are absolutely correct.

Right on Tahqua,it really feels that way some times.

mary View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2006 at 12:57

I vote for the person I feel with do the best in that position.  I am more of a Republican, but have voted Democrat.  I am a Pro-Life person and that makes a lot of my choices. I also look at what is being votes on as far as my rights and if it would affect my job (OPTICS).  I have worked unpaid for a Republican party in 2000.  I would do it again for the next person that I feel is President worthy.

Mary

I thrive on knowledge...Help me learn....
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2006 at 14:48
Originally posted by mary mary wrote:

I vote for the person I feel with do the best in that position.  I am more of a Republican, but have voted Democrat.  I am a Pro-Life person and that makes a lot of my choices. I also look at what is being votes on as far as my rights and if it would affect my job (OPTICS).  I have worked unpaid for a Republican party in 2000.  I would do it again for the next person that I feel is President worthy.

Mary

Miss Mary:

You are a first class lady.

Your wonderful post's are such a welcome breath of fresh air compared to the psychotic rants of the rest of us "mouth breathers" on this forum......

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic