OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Just Married.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longbow308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/07/2006 at 12:52
Originally posted by cheaptrick cheaptrick wrote:

Here's what's in store for you Gents, after awhile.

Ask me how I know........

so verrrrry!!! true cheaptrick

congrats SDV666
i'm going on 18 yr. its been great.
longbow308
Aim small Miss small
tahqua View Drop Down
Have You Driven A Ford Lately?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/07/2006 at 14:45
I don't think I would post it but has anyone seen the picture of these two lions and what they are doing before wedded bliss?
Trinidad View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/07/2006 at 17:30
Originally posted by longbow308 longbow308 wrote:

so verrrrry!!! true cheaptrick

congrats SDV666
i'm going on 18 yr. its been great.

Right on Longbow 308 ,long time no see.

Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/08/2006 at 11:55
OK - here is my best advise.  1. When she is angry keep your mouth shut sit there like the lion in the corner and listen to what she has to say, then think about it take your time, let things cool off. (it takes 2 to argue)  Note: women tend to speek "FEELINGS" men tend to expect women to speak fact - they dont.  2. When she presents information that there is a problem - men tend by nature to go into "FIX IT MODE" that is often not what they want - they want someone to LISTEN and sympathise with them. It is almost impossible for men not to offer a solution to the problem  to FIX IT, but that is NOT what they want they want you to LISTEN and sympathise.(this still drives me nuts). 3. Guys do well with lists - these things need to be done, women expect that "YOU SHOULD JUST KNOW" sorry, but we are not good at reading minds, we dont pay much attention to what needs to be cleaned until it bothers us, and it will bother her a lot sooner. 4. Small gifts like a candle or a flower or card will go a long way toward showing her you care (kind of like what her buying you a new tactical scope would do for you, yea really that much excitement, strange thing is if you do it too often then it doesn't mean anything  but a little thoughtful surprise can definately earn you brownie points).  5. Women have an entirely different and somewhat unpredictable sex drive especially after they are done having kids and you need to clearly communicate to her that your needs are different and consistently predicatble - good luck with this one just remember deer only go in heat once a year and be thankful.   

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
longbow308 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longbow308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/08/2006 at 16:34
Originally posted by SVD666 SVD666 wrote:

so verrrrry!!! true cheaptrick congrats SDV666 i'm going on 18 yr. its been great.

Right on Longbow 308 [IMG]style="WIDTH: 96px; HEIGHT: 67px" height=67 src="smileys/anim_beer.gif" width=60>,long time no see.

SVD666
YAH!! I KNOW MY PUTTER HAS BEEN BROKE,
I HAVE BEEN DOING ALOT OF SHOOTING, DONE SOME HUNTING WITH MY BOYS.
MY OLDS BOY KILLED HIM A DOE. I GOT TO TAKE ONE MY SELF.
WITCH IS NOT TO OFFTEN THAT I GET TO DO THAT.I TRY TO LET THE BOYS SHOOT.
DOING A LITTLE BOW HUNTING ALSO.

longbow308
Aim small Miss small
Trinidad View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/11/2006 at 13:45

Originally posted by SVD666 SVD666 wrote:

so verrrrry!!! true cheaptrick congrats SDV666 i'm going on 18 yr. its been great.

Right on Longbow 308 [IMG]style="WIDTH: 96px; HEIGHT: 67px" height=67 src="smileys/anim_beer.gif" width=60>,long time no see.

SVD666
YAH!! I KNOW MY PUTTER HAS BEEN BROKE,
I HAVE BEEN DOING ALOT OF SHOOTING, DONE SOME HUNTING WITH MY BOYS.
MY OLDS BOY KILLED HIM A DOE. I GOT TO TAKE ONE MY SELF.
WITCH IS NOT TO OFFTEN THAT I GET TO DO THAT.I TRY TO LET THE BOYS SHOOT.
DOING A LITTLE BOW HUNTING ALSO.

Great to hear you are doing well Longbow, keep us posted on your latest whenever you get a chance.

cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/11/2006 at 13:52

Hi LB!!

Where the heck you been??

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
longbow308 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longbow308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2006 at 11:14

Hi LB!!

Where the heck you been??

HUNTING,SHOOTEN,LOADING AND SHOOTEN SOMEMORE,A LITTLE BOW HUNTING
AND MY PUTTER HAS BEEN BROKEN,AND I HAVE WORKING.SON IT WAS COLDER THAN A WELL DIGGER
IN the north pole out in the gulf of MEXICO. BUT I'LL BE HOME ON
12/20/06 GOING TO GIVE PAPER AND THE DEER
longbow308
Aim small Miss small
tahqua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/18/2007 at 19:15

I knew I had the before marriage picture that went with the after marriage picture from above. I hope this is okay, if not I'll paste Steve Irwin's picture with it and make it PC..............

Before marriage.....................oh yeah. After marriage............hunting, fishing and the picture above. Come to think of it , I like after marriage.

Edited by tahqua
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/19/2007 at 03:06

Ah, those WERE the days..........

sinsir View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinsir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/19/2007 at 11:22

nice ... !! and congrats ... i'm a new member to the club as well, we will be @ 1year come june ... my photography hobby is nil, range time is down,the groups are wider, and so is my waste line...my gun collection has been limited to only those that can fit into the safe, and are not allowed under the bed anymore...my gun/reloading room has been turned into a "craft " room, that was overtaken with pink frilly girl stuff ... and i am no longer allowed to do "dirty" kinda stuff in that room, like cleaning or working on my guns, polishing brass, or reloading ....that has been relocated to the garage.... have'nt seen my hunting buddies since last fall........ the chore list and the caring husband expectations are up ..... and to think , the honeymoon was 3 weeks of heavenly,slack ass, drunken,delightfull and naughty bliss throughout europe .... now i'm expected to listen, spend time with her ( not while at the gun range ), and "tend to her feelings and emotions" ...i.e.. giving her back rubs, instead of getting them...and caring about what she deams as important, regaurdless of how crazy .....   who woulda thunk !!! ??? .... all is well, so far so good...i guess, at least thats what i think i should say...let me call her and i'll edit the post later ....lol

honestly, not bad at all ......

ceylonc View Drop Down
Optics Journeyman
Optics Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceylonc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/20/2007 at 19:59
Can't believe I missed this news Trinidad!  Congrats my man!
Trinidad View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/21/2007 at 00:11

Originally posted by ceylonc ceylonc wrote:

Can't believe I missed this news Trinidad!  Congrats my man!

Thank you Ceylonc, I will be back to the OT soon, I have been in Vegas doing alot of shooting.

I will post my latest later this week in the Tactical section.

jonbravado View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonbravado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/21/2007 at 07:19

congrats, my friend.

i am only 10 days away, myself!!!

good luck.

J

tahqua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/21/2007 at 07:52
Congratulations and good luck, Jon.
jonbravado View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonbravado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/21/2007 at 08:01

thank you sir. i need it ;)

J

RifleDude View Drop Down
EVIL OPPRESSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RifleDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/21/2007 at 16:47
Congrats to both of you gents!
Ted

Money can't buy happiness... but it's much more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
Duce View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/24/2007 at 15:32

Somehow I missed this, congratulations

Duce 

Duce
Trinidad View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/25/2007 at 21:41

Thank you very much RD,Deuce, and JB. I finaly got home today after a little vacation.

Hope you all have been well. I will talk to you all soon.

best of luck Jon on your upcomming mariage.

Trinidad

Edited by Trinidad
Duce View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/26/2007 at 11:51

Someday you will reach the point where she will tell you that you should know what she wants or means ie. the dreaded mindreader woman thing. Of course we dont have a clue what we should have done. My answer to this is simple " Honey I can`t look at your ass and read your mind" seems to work for me

Duce 

Duce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic