OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 258>
Author
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/2022 at 08:09
Turkey, ham, beef, venison, it's all good! Enjoy your family time!

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/2022 at 11:20
Happy Thanksgiving gentlemen!

No pardon for the turkey here.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2022 at 05:35
Eduardo pardoned his chuck roast.
Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2022 at 10:20
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We certainly did.  Weather was sunny most of the day, then clouded up in the afternoon, rained all night.   Did no shooting yesterday, but may go this afternoon, if the rain stops.  
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2022 at 10:33
Good day gents

Once Turkey day started with the guest sitting at the table things calmed down for me, and it was enjoyable. However this morning was a different matter. Getting the house cleaned up, Mrs BF moved stuff all over the house, and we can't find anything. I watched her walk right past the coffee maker, and she put it where it was, but then the real challenge started. We couldn't find the coffee or sugar. After an hour of looking I gave up. Then Mrs BF walked into the bedroom and came out with the coffee and sugar. Now why didn't I think to look there, I'd looked everywhere else.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2022 at 16:44
I went out today to shop for Black Friday. I went to Dollar General and got some juice and some cookies and a jar of peanut butter.  

Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/26/2022 at 10:36
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Good day gents

Once Turkey day started with the guest sitting at the table things calmed down for me, and it was enjoyable. However this morning was a different matter. Getting the house cleaned up, Mrs BF moved stuff all over the house, and we can't find anything. I watched her walk right past the coffee maker, and she put it where it was, but then the real challenge started. We couldn't find the coffee or sugar. After an hour of looking I gave up. Then Mrs BF walked into the bedroom and came out with the coffee and sugar. Now why didn't I think to look there, I'd looked everywhere else.

Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/26/2022 at 12:17
I only look for stuff where I MIGHT HAVE PUT IT. I never look where I would never have ever put it. 

When I LOSE MY WALLET, I know where it is! It's in my pants pocket of the pants I took off last night!  

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/26/2022 at 12:18
If it ain't there then we've been invaded by Alien Body Snatchers....

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/26/2022 at 12:22
Invasion of the Body Snatchers 1956, directed by Don Siegel | Film review

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/26/2022 at 14:47
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Good day gents

BINGO!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/26/2022 at 14:49
Afternoon gents
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/28/2022 at 08:50
Well it's back to school bus Monday....    Roll Eyes
Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/28/2022 at 09:53
Mornin gents

Some new members on the forum asking questions, so lets get out there and help them out.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/28/2022 at 10:07
Hello folks,

been a nice day here. Got out over the weekend and shot the 9.3x62, slugs and 404 Jeff! Big lead rules!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/28/2022 at 10:17
I shot some small lead Friday. A Ciener 22 conversion kit in an AR 15 I put together years ago. It was a basic A2 so the trigger sucks, but when I do my part, it is surprisingly accurate.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2022 at 10:07
Good day gents

Partly cloudy, a little windy, with possible storms coming later this evening.
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2022 at 14:18
Originally posted by Scrumbag Scrumbag wrote:

Hello folks,

been a nice day here. Got out over the weekend and shot the 9.3x62, slugs and 404 Jeff! Big lead rules!

Sounds about right for large Jack rabbits!
God save the Empire!
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2022 at 16:11
Hey Craig, Trudeau sounds about as incompetent as SLO Joe Biden. What say you?
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2022 at 16:36
Just say it again, big lead rules!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 258>
  Share Topic