OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 259>
Author
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2022 at 05:01
Howdy peeps.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2022 at 10:10
Good day gents

Weather here is great too. Almost too cool after temps in the 90's and high humidity for the last several days.

Went out this morning to drink my 2nd cup of coffee, and in less than 2 minutes, I saw a bald eagle fly over, and a doe and her fawn cross the driveway about 25yds. away into the woods.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2022 at 10:42
Getting to be that time of year. Low 50’s this morning, closing pool up till next year.
God save the Empire!
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2022 at 16:27
Supposed to go down to 43° tonight 👍💥

Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2022 at 02:07
Well folks, it is decidedly autumnal here.

In the low 50s and raining. Need to have a bit of tidy up in the garage so that might be the lunchtime job.

Also need to clean some 404 Jeff Cases.

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2022 at 04:43
Mornin’ all, 47° here this am. Love it.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2022 at 11:49
Afternoon gents

Was cool here too this morning. Tried out my new CZ .22lr. I think I'm in love.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2022 at 13:53
Oooooh! What kind of CZ .22lr?

Edited by Scrumbag - September/23/2022 at 13:58
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2022 at 18:18
I think the number is 452. Nope, I checked. It's a 457.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2022 at 03:50
Oh my God! I forgot to look at Boring Central for the past few days!

How's everybody's crabgrass? Any Japanese Beetles?  How's everybody's lawnmowers? Everything okay? 

58 Bob Hope and Bing Crosby ideas | bob hope, bing crosby, bob

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2022 at 03:52
Johnny Carson Reads Letters to Santa on Tonight Show 1988 - YouTube

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2022 at 03:54
Johnny Carson is Corrected by Doc Severinsen during the monologue on The  Tonight Show - YouTube

"Keep Eduardo posted!"

Audience in the 1960s. They are all laughing at something or someone on the  stage. Sweden 1960s Stock Photo - Alamy

Visit the Ed Show
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2022 at 07:25
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Very nice. I have a compact little Brno Model 2 and a CZ452 Varmint which is a hoot to shoot.

Scrummy
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2022 at 09:45
Originally posted by Scrumbag Scrumbag wrote:

Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Very nice. I have a compact little Brno Model 2 and a CZ452 Varmint which is a hoot to shoot.

Scrummy
Yeah, a friend of mine turned me on to the 457.  He has or had a 452, and an Anschutz, and he thought the 457 was every bit as good or better than his Anschutz at less than half the price. He said he wouldn't scope his 457 because he's afraid it would out shoot his Anschutz. I'm thinking about getting the straight stocked 457 without the sights, and scoping it with a 2-7x Diamond Back.

Mornin gents. You too Ed.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2022 at 09:47
Oh Ed, I've got some stink bugs I can send you.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2022 at 10:10

I first saw the Brno Model 2 in South Africa. I should have bought one. They weren't being imported to the US back then because of the Iron Curtain. 

Then they came here. And I still didn't buy one because I was being divorced and stuff. 

I like the full stock models. It MUST have iron sights or it's not a real rifle.
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2022 at 11:30
CZ 452 FS .22LR (Mannlicher) | Hi-Tech Arms &amp; Ammo

Visit the Ed Show
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2022 at 05:04
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

I first saw the Brno Model 2 in South Africa. I should have bought one. They weren't being imported to the US back then because of the Iron Curtain. 

Then they came here. And I still didn't buy one because I was being divorced and stuff. 

I like the full stock models. It MUST have iron sights or it's not a real rifle.

Bull💩 I don’t own a rifle that has Iron sights!

Oh wait, my BRNO CZ 600 .270 does😂💥.

Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2022 at 05:06
Mornin’ all, 53° and rain in the forecast.

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2022 at 10:23
Good day gents

Got grass up to my knees. I was going to spend today mowing everything, but it started raining about an hour ago, and looks like it's going to keep it up all day.

I don't think I owned a scoped rifle, until I was in my 40's. Now it seems like, to be really useful, a rifle has to have a scope. I still like irons, but they need to shave that fuzz off the front sight before it leaves the factory.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 259>
  Share Topic