OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283 258>
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2022 at 21:41
I just got a text from the Youth Department....I need to do SIX LOADS of brats tomorrow to the Museum...   Roll Eyes

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/30/2022 at 10:29
Mornin gents

Ed, quit complaining. You're getting paid to burn somebody else's gas.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2022 at 04:05
Welp, the Stanley Cup just got delivered to my house. I put three quarts of rum in it.....

Stanley Cup by the numbers

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2022 at 04:11
Pin on cow farting

Speaking of burning gas....I was about to Run Out of Gas by the last load yesterday....I did twelve round trips down to the Baylor campus and was on fumes by the time I finished up. I used up 3/4 of a tank in that bus. (!) So... the kids drove me nuts and at the end I was sweating that I was gonna run outa gas on I-35!   Say What

Fugitive” Methane on the Rise. Why? Cow Farts &amp; Burbs | Marcellus Drilling  News

Visit the Ed Show
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2022 at 05:30
No good looking bus monitors?
God save the Empire!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2022 at 06:10
Actually there were TWO All-American Hotties! One went with me for ONE voyage and the other girl was kind of a boss so she showed up at the museum in her car and I didn't see much of her....( she's at the Y all day long...but I'm always outside in a bus..)

The rest of them look like Rap Music Ghetto rejects....even the white girls...kind of like the trash you see protesting on TV....

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2022 at 06:23
TODAY I'm going to do my regular Friday run of bringing several loads of "kiddies" to the YMCA pool from a school district in Waco....(we got THREE Pools....we are a BIG HONKING YMCA!!)....

That Summer Camp has got FOUR Hotties over there! Now THEY are pretty freakin' HOT.  Bucky However one girl drives her car instead of getting on the bus...and when they get to the pool some of them put on swimsuits.....(OMG).....!   Big Grin

Oh, Jesus....  (One girl wears her swimsuit on the way BACK sitting behind me on the bus...) When she's loading the kids back on the bus she's standing right next to my seat by the loading DOOR HANDLE! ( so her butt is eye-level with ME..... ) Shocked I turn my head and I am ten inches away from swimsuit crotch Nirvana....

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2022 at 06:26
It's hard to look at....Bucky.....she's probably 19 or 20. But somebody has to do it.

* the big boss lady over there is probably a school teacher during the school year. She supervises The young Hotties.   umm....like, she's freakin' HOT, too! ( probably 30)..... Light It Up  She wears short shorts and a tee shirt every day...( I see them on Fridays...) She gets on the bus after EVERY LOAD (coming and going!) to double check the head-count and she's bending over the front seat to talk to the group. Her booty is pointing at the bus driver and the windshield. Her booty jiggles when she walks like Jell-O. She waves at me when she gets off and at the end of the day. She chats with me about when the next load will be ready when I return. When she texts me she signs it MS. XYZ.....  Roll Eyes       ( so I guess I got her phone number...)    Bandito     

Edited by Son of Ed - July/01/2022 at 06:49
Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2022 at 10:26
Mornin gents

Ed, I know exactly what you're talking about. 
Just remember, what would a babe like that want with a wrinkled up old prune like you other than hot sex.......................................ual harassment suits. She figures the Y has lots of money, and after she gets a big settlement, she won't have to put up with those brats anymore. After all, you think she cares if you lose your job and get labeled as a sex offender if she ends up with loads of money. 
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/01/2022 at 12:40
Happy Friday folks!
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2022 at 05:36
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Mornin gents

Ed, I know exactly what you're talking about. 
Just remember, what would a babe like that want with a wrinkled up old prune like you other than hot sex.......................................ual harassment suits. She figures the Y has lots of money, and after she gets a big settlement, she won't have to put up with those brats anymore. After all, you think she cares if you lose your job and get labeled as a sex offender if she ends up with loads of money. 

You think it'll work???!!!    Bucky       
Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2022 at 18:52
It's up to you, you shriveled up old prune.

Evening gents
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2022 at 10:11
Hello you treasonous, deplorable reprobates! Happy Independence Day. Enjoy your day off and you'd better not slack tomorrow!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2022 at 11:45
Steve McQueen, Jud Taylor, and James Garner🧨, 1963 | Steve mcqueen, The great  escape, James garner

The Colonists celebrate the Fourth of July.....

Johnnys 4th of July Monologue, 1975 - YouTube

"Eduardo has discovered that if you dump in about ten drops of Tabasco Brand Habanero sauce into your glass of Dos Equis piss water that it will actually taste almost like real beer...try it!"

Tabasco habanero -Tabascos hottest sauce.      Buy DOS EQUIS LAGER BEER- BOTTLE | American Food Shop

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2022 at 11:46
Johnny Carson Asks For Help From The Audience to Get Through The Monologue  - 10/14/1981 - YouTube

"Otherwise, just get Modelo...."

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2022 at 11:54
 Modelo Especial • 12pk Cans       Actor Alfonso Bedoya Movies List, Alfonso Bedoya Filmography, Alfonso  Bedoya 10 Films

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2022 at 11:58
The Making of Dos Equis “Most Interesting Man”

"I don't always drink this sh*t...but when I do, I get paid Big Bucks for it..."

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2022 at 20:32
Evening gents
I had to work today. I think tomorrow I will be a lazy slug, or I will be a real ball of fire. Either way, it will be my choice.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2022 at 02:21
Morming all!

Looks a nice day here in London. Currentlygot a guy here trying to unblock our drains. The joys of living in an appartment...

Ed, I always find that if you have to add something to beer to make it taste OK, you need a different beer. I used to quite like Steiner Bock when I visited Texas

Edited by Scrumbag - July/05/2022 at 02:26
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2022 at 04:46
Howdy peeps.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283 258>
  Share Topic