OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 258>
Author
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2022 at 09:27
How being a gay man can make your body issues worse - BBC Three

Some gay toys!   Bucky

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2022 at 09:29
Vintage Plastic Cowboys and Indians 5 Action Figures | Etsy | Cowboys and  indians, Action figures, Indians

Whatever happened to sticking pins in your Little Men and painting blood on them?

Amazon.com: ArtCreativity Cowboy and Indian Action Figures, Set of 12,  Free-Standing Cowboys and Indians Toys with Realistic Details, Western  Party Decorations and Cake Toppers, Western Party Favors for Kids : Toys &amp;

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2022 at 09:35
Western themed birthday | Western theme party, Western parties, Wild west  theme

I used to make my own Western Towns out of cardboard boxes ( complete with swinging doors) and then I glued cellophane over the windows so the cowboys could get crashed thru them during big brawls....

I made this western town for my daughters 1st birthday. Everything is made  of cardboard with some scr… | Western theme party, Wild west party theme,  Wild west theme

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2022 at 10:12
Mornin gents

Ed, that's a little more about your childhood than I really wanted to know this AM.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2022 at 16:26
I was eight years old....like this thread....

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2022 at 16:30
Years later I learned that some of my acquaintances used to set their Little Men on fire and blow them up with firecrackers!!!    Shocked

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/2022 at 21:23
Well what's wrong with that? Ya know the sound that melting burning plastic makes as it falls from the figure sounds just like incoming artillery or screaming memmeis. With the effects of burning plastic and firecracker explosions, it looks just like a real battle field to a 10 year old.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/24/2022 at 18:25
Mowing in the woods a couple days ago... took a picture before the raccoons carried it off.  That's 2 in the last couple of weeks, just about the same size... shot from about 10 feet with FN5.7.  

Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/25/2022 at 17:02
Top 30 I Love Lusi GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/27/2022 at 15:00
Afternoon gents

Hey Dan, did you cut the rattlers off?
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2022 at 05:02
Howdy peeps.
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2022 at 09:07
Hello all, back from Hols!
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2022 at 09:59
Mornin gents

Hey Skip, the Nation owes the New York State Rifle and Pistol Assoc. a REALLY BIG thanks for bringing an almost perfect case to the Supreme Court, at the perfect time, and getting the best Justice on the Court to write the opinion. It pretty much settles what the Second Amendment means. Of course it couldn't have happened without the Heller and McDonald decisions. Now it's clear what the 2A means.
I've been on a high since Thursday, and still trying to get used to the new lower stress in my life.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/28/2022 at 13:13
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Afternoon gents

Negative... did not. The raccoons like to play with them...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2022 at 05:23
Heya folks! Happy hump day?
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2022 at 08:12
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Afternoon gents

They stink. He probably didn't.

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2022 at 08:21
Well yesterday, today, and tomorrow I'm driving Summer Camp YMCA kids from the Waco Y down to the Mayborn Museum like I did last week with those two different school districts. It's down on the Baylor University campus.

I have the Monitors riding with me with each group of hooligans....I did four LOADS yesterday ( and then back again!)...probably another four loads today....etc...

The Monitors to watch YOUR KIDS at the YMCA as follows:

One gal has blue hair and blue lipstick and tattoos. (She's the big boss..)

Another gal has got half her hair clipped down like a Marine and the other half of her head has got real longish hair colored in a fluorescent magenta color. Tattoos EVERYWHERE! (Arms, legs, necks, feet....and who knows where else?) This girl also has one of those bones through her nose with the two prongs that poke out from her nostrils....you know...like an upside down horse shoe...

Other college-types have a couple of acres of tattoos on themselves...

I fear for America....

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2022 at 08:26
File:Bluto Tattoo.gif | Old school cartoons, Popeye and olive, Popeye

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2022 at 08:37
George Washington - Bill of Rights Institute

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2022 at 10:23
Mornin gents

Hey Ed, did you ask them what circus they works for?

Why does Pluto's battleship sink after it fires it's guns?

Dang, it is hump day. Yesterday was Monday, today is Wednesday, and tomorrow is Friday.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 258>
  Share Topic