OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 259>
Author
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/04/2021 at 12:52
Originally posted by BeltFed BeltFed wrote:

Na, Bud's would be a sheep.

Afternoon gents.

Oh yeah... silly me.
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2021 at 04:59
Morning folks,

How goes? Sunday turned into a nice day so spent some time outside and even got out for a run (been slacking on the exercise front a bit)

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2021 at 05:56
Mornin’ all, Happy Labor Day!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2021 at 11:27
Afternoon gents

Did a little shooting this AM.

Is this Labor Day? I thought last Monday was Labor Day.

Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2021 at 05:14
Heya folks, gorgeous day here and I'm chained to the desk.

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2021 at 06:15
Howdy!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2021 at 06:24
Good Tuesday morning to all!
               Anomymous
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2021 at 10:41
Mornin gents

I hate these early morningsSmile

The weather is terrible too. The sky is clear, the temps started in the low 60's and there's a gentle breeze.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2021 at 12:43
How can you stand that BF? 
               Anomymous
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2021 at 14:31
Beautiful Movie Stars II the Sequel - The Optics Talk Forums - Page 1319

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2021 at 14:45
Iggy the Cat and Oprah the Horse - Love Meow

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2021 at 15:59
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

How can you stand that BF? 

It aint easy.
SVT_Tactical View Drop Down
Chief Sackscratch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVT_Tactical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2021 at 11:23
Afternoon all. 
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be" - Abraham Lincoln
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2021 at 11:51
Starbucks Language: How to Order Your Drink at Starbucks - YouTube

"Let's talk about race...."    

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2021 at 11:54
Afternoon gents

Howdy G.

Little better today. It's overcast, more humid, and a little warmer, and the breeze is lighter than it was yesterday.

Stopped by Lowes today. Looks like the price of lumber has come down a littleThumbs Down I actually saw a 4x8 sheet of 3/8" plywood for $20. How can I get top dollar for my timber if the price of lumber is down?
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2021 at 11:56
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

Starbucks Language: How to Order Your Drink at Starbucks - YouTube

"Let's talk about race...."    

Okay. Indy, SCCA, NASCAR, DRAG,..... Which one you want to talk about?
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2021 at 13:39
Well, my zero turn tried to kill me yesterday...  

The damn gasline came out of the bottom of the right saddle tank, which was full.  
As I was fighting it trying to re-install the line, gas ran down the lifted line and dripped on the exhaust.

It ignited and I turned into a human torch for about 5 seconds.  I was crouching at the time looking a the bottom of the tank.  My forearms were gas soaked so I lit up too.  I immediately dove backwards and saw flames following so immediately flailed and rolled around until I was out.  I jumped up and ran into the garage and grabbed the fire extinguisher.  Flames were a rolling by then.  emptied the extinguisher but gas was still flowing so I stood and watched for the 20 minutes it took for the VFD to show up.  I got some first N second degrees on my arms, legs and nose with a few blisters rising overnight on left knee and my nose...  I'm damn lucky it wasn't much worse...

???    Anybody want a bit of scrap  ????
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2021 at 13:52
Damn Bud that was just too close. Hope you’re not feeling too bad and heal fast. Lawnmowers can be replaced, people, not so much.
God save the Empire!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2021 at 14:20
It was the fastest I've moved in quite a while....  Good to know my reflexes are still there...

Spent $6K today on a new Simplicity Zero turn with independent suspension 25HP 52" deck.  Should be here Friday...

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2021 at 14:23
The Simplicity is the daughter company of Ferris.  Both are a part of the Briggs and Stratton Group....
The Simplicity cost $1200 less than the same Ferris model.  I ain't paying 1200 more for aqn extra 2 years of warranty...  Simplicity has 3yrs Ferris 5 yrs...
--Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 259>
  Share Topic