OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

OT Coffee House

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 258>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2021 at 08:59
Originally posted by bugsNbows bugsNbows wrote:

Thanks all. I'm sure she will be fine. They are being monitored closely.
Prayers sent, but at 12 I would not worry too much.  Heavy doses of vitamin C and B3...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2021 at 11:04
Mornin gents

Great weather here. Mrs BF has something and has been under the weather. I think she got a bad batch of death by chocolate ice cream. Anyway, I had to walk the dogs this AM, and the walk was great. Cool, nice breeze out of the north, and low humidity. The only downside is that with a north wind, is the landing aircraft for the port are coming right over my house on their crosswind, and that reminds me of the port.

I just got the stinkin shots and don't worry about it. Phuck their mask. 
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2021 at 12:33
The wife and I got our first dose of shingles vaccination the other day. Freaking arm is still sore. This medical crap is getting over the top. Also just got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Another drug to ingest daily. Just shoot me!
If we're not suppose to eat animals...how come they're made of meat?
               Anomymous
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2021 at 13:28
Sorry to hear about your diagnosis Ric it does introduce some new complexities that can be a challenge. However 100 years ago it would have been a death sentence so we have to thank those scientists who enabled so many to live relatively normal lives. And that sore arm is a lot easier to take than shingles!

Getting old sure ain’t a picnic sometimes.
God save the Empire!
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2021 at 15:08
You got that right Craig!
               Anomymous
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2021 at 16:24
I've had the shingles... back when I was going to college... cured it with Vitamin C and heavy workouts.  I think I got one shot of steroids.
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2021 at 16:33
Shingles is one of those diseases that’s a sneaky SOB. Those herpes virus’ never go away, they just lay dormant in the nerve cells until a depressed immune system or something else sets them off and they resurface to kick you in the n*ts.
God save the Empire!
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2021 at 17:52
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

I lost my senses of smell and taste for over a month in Feb-Mar last year, before I knew those were symptoms of CV19.  Had a yearly checkup in May and Doc sent me for a blood test, test said I had not had CV19.  Whatever it was I had, I recovered easily and with no bad effects... had low-grade fever for a couple of days, sore throat for same couple of days, a little trouble with my exercise program... had to cut back number of rounds/days(went from 6days to 4days a week) and some intensity due to breathing, but back up to full strength in less than two weeks.  Don't know if I had it or not.

👍🥃🥃🥃
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2021 at 18:52
Looks Like a good prescription Skip.
God save the Empire!
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2021 at 23:38
Morning all, awake early here, still dark out.

TGIF.

Scrummy
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2021 at 04:35
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

Looks Like a good prescription Skip.

😂👍

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2021 at 09:16

2MuchTitties: 2015-05-31

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2021 at 09:27
Happy Birthday coyote95 - The Optics Talk Forums

"Never play leapfrog with a unicorn."   

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2021 at 09:32
Mornin gents

It's Friday?
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2021 at 09:58
Live your life like everyday is a weekend. | Lady violet, Downton abbey  quotes, Downton abbey movie

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2021 at 21:03
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2021 at 23:35
Stiri e ducatie pagina 2 din 20 - Stirileprotv.ro

Visit the Ed Show
bugsNbows View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
bowsNbugs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugsNbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/04/2021 at 07:03
Is that Bud taking his "pet" out for a drive?
               Anomymous
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/04/2021 at 11:47
Na, Bud's would be a sheep.

Afternoon gents.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/04/2021 at 12:13
Howdy gentlemen.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 258>
  Share Topic