OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

people are crazy...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2020 at 19:54
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

He said "periculum".....I think that means 'collarbone'........
Dolce Periculum... means "Danger is Sweet"...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
8shots View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
Lord Of The Flies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/20/2020 at 03:29
I live in South Africa and I am not a racist.....
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/20/2020 at 06:07
Wouter, you’re not listening! If you’re white you’re racist. Maybe you’re one of those unconscious racists....
God save the Empire!
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/20/2020 at 06:35
firing squad time...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2020 at 17:43
Dr. Deborah Birx is a political HACK for the democrat party.  She just listed the reasons there is a "spike" in cases of CV19... there was no mention of protesting, rioting, looting, burning, pillaging, mass numbers living in tents in close quarters as a possible means of spread.  And Brett Baier did not call her on it...talk about "softball reporting".
The lies spread about this disease are worse than the disease... much worse... they infect far more people.

So... if you truly want to be immune to CV19, go burn down a federal building (or even some innocent bystander's house and car).  You'll never get it...  "The Purge" is the best inoculation we could ever get.  

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2020 at 19:16
I would have to walk down to Bosque Avenue in Waco to find a cop car to burn down. I don't see any driving through my neighborhood.  ( I see  few old women from my apartment building wandering around the sidewalk with masks on taking their daily walk....stumble...) 

I see squirrels running around.....

1625 Wooded Acres Dr, Waco, TX 76710 - House for Rent in Waco, TX ...

Hey! Here's my Apartment building! MY bedroom is right here on this end on second floor!!  Bucky

2425 Wooded Acres Dr, Waco, TX - 3 Bed, 3 Bath Single-Family Home ...

One block away!   

Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/22/2020 at 19:17
A few weeks ago, there was a militia (mostly white I think) that came to Loonyville to stage a counter protest to all the protesting, rioting, looting, and burning. The Mayor of Loonyville (a liberal Democrat) ranted, raved, and demanded that they not come, that WE didn't need their kind here. They're demonstration didn't even get local news coverage, and nothing happened.
Saturday, there is a black militia that is known as the black KKK, although they call themselves something else (a rose by any other name) is going to demonstrate in Loonyville. They will all be armed at the demonstration, and most all are from out of town. The Mayor says not to worry, they are all peaceful and just exercising their First and Second Amendment Rights.
Can you say double standard.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2020 at 07:32
Atilis Gym, New Jersey, governor overlord murphy
How long?  

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/27/2020 at 11:04
Originally posted by 8shots 8shots wrote:

I live in South Africa and I am not a racist.....

No, you're a realist.....
Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/27/2020 at 11:18
When we lived in South Africa I worked for GeoCore, a company out of Krugersdorp ( Johannesburg ) that serviced drilling rigs with drilling fluids. I was assigned to the Stilfontein office out in the Western Transvaal. We had a warehouse in the mining town of Stilfontein about 15 miles from Klerksdorp where we lived. 

There was a Black man who worked there for probably minimum wage. He used to crash at the warehouse and went home to farther western Transvaal on Pay Day Weekend once a month. He was way older than me and my bud....probably in his sixties....

Hendrick was his name. He used to sleep on the stacks of hundred pound sacks of drilling mud in the warehouse. It got to be WINTER TIME ( the Dry Season ) and it got to be cold. We were scraping ice off our windshields every day....and Hendrick was curled up on those sacks of mud in the warehouse. 

So I went to a pawnshop ( Pandwinkle in Afrikaans ) and bought a wooden bed frame for him and brought it to the warehouse. My Rhodesian buddy saw this and brought an electric heater to set near the bed for Hendrick. Hendrick was ecstatic.

Whenever me and my bud decided to have a bite of lunch if we both happened to be back from the field at the same time I would go down the street and get some fish and chips from this place and bring it back to eat. I would always get a package for Hendrick, too. 

He was very happy with me and my buddy, Bucks.

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/27/2020 at 11:33
Tracks4Africa Padkos - Stilfontein

Stilfontein

Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2020 at 06:42
It is interesting to note how little CDC actually knows about disease in the United States (a pretty significant portion of what they are paid for).  
These are their "facts":

and that is just the "flu"... which is a long time "known" quantity.  A 263% differential between "estimated fewest" and "estimated most" cases.   About a 500% variation in lowest vs highest estimates for number of flu deaths.  
What other discipline (highly paid), what other organization, could "stand" on such variations and be ALLOWED to stand on that type of variation?  CDC gets about $12BILLION per year (no clear determination of exactly what their budget is) 85% of which is awarded to "other organizations" for research, data collection/reporting, etc.  Looks like another pretty lax organization soaking up taxpayer dollars and producing BS.

It's our money... we're not getting much, productive, for it...

Every answer we get from them ends with "we really just don't know".  

Edited by Kickboxer - July/30/2020 at 07:05

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2020 at 11:21
I could get a job with them......
Visit the Ed Show
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2020 at 18:30
You're as qualified as they are.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2020 at 19:08
Stan laurel gif animated 1 » GIF Images Download

Visit the Ed Show
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2020 at 23:34
More so, he knows grammar and how to spell...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2020 at 10:30
Sorta.
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2020 at 10:38
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2020 at 13:59
In Alabama, grandma Ivey has ordered everyone to wear a mask... under pain of arrest and fine.
I wear one everywhere, now...

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/05/2020 at 17:27
Bob Hope Photos, Movie Photos - MovieActors.com | Hope photos, Bob ...

" Who's the old woman in the burka? "  

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
  Share Topic