OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

eagle eye optics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigunit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eagle eye optics
    Posted: October/03/2006 at 19:58
yes i just purchased a model 700 remington custom 300 ultra mag. i found a scope from Quality scopes by eagle eye optics co it sounds like a good scope any info on this companys scopes would help thank you
shootin straight
ranburr View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranburr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/2006 at 02:04

Never heard of them.  Buy a quality name brand scope.  There are lots of fly by night made in china scope companies out there.

ranburr

Chris Farris View Drop Down
TEAM SWFA - Admin
TEAM SWFA - Admin
swfa.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Farris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/2006 at 10:25
Never heard of them either.  Why take the chance of buying a no name scope?  Will the company be around to warranty it?  Will you ever be able to sell?
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/2006 at 14:51

Bigunit, welcome to The OT!!

Plus 2 to what Chris and ranburr already said.

A .300 RUM isn't real nice to scopes either, as a rule.....

However, get a 3-9 Nikon Buckmaster and your good to go!!!

(I had a BM on a .300 RUM and it help up nicely.)

http://www.swfa.com/pc-6837-220-nikon-3-9x40-buckmaster-rifl escope.aspx

Here's one with a BDC reticle.

If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
bigunit View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigunit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/2006 at 17:49
hey guys thanks for the info. I agree after I slept on it I thought just that the warranty is only good if they stay in bussiness.I was also looking at swift they have been around awhile and I looked at a couple they look pretty good the warranty definetly good I could be hunting in a different state and if somthin happened to it I could walk into a local store and get a new one. What do you all think of swift any info Thanks Again
shootin straight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2006 at 03:44

Originally posted by bigunit bigunit wrote:

What do you all think of swift?

Any info?

NIKON!!!

bigunit View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigunit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2006 at 15:28
yeh thats what i was leaning towards they say the monarch has better glass then the buckmaster but buckmaster was updated this year so what do you think is the monarch $100.00 better than the buckmaster I plan on getting the 3x9x40. My wife has no problem with me getting the buckmaster but that extra 100 may cost me an arm & a leg on the honey do list but if it's that much better then it might be worth it. LOL
shootin straight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2006 at 16:13

The Monarch is a better scope and will provide better performace in low light.

I'd opt for the BM and NO honey do list........... 

SAVAGEMAN View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAVAGEMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2006 at 15:49
OWN AN EAGLE EYE, THEY HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 94 HAVE GREAT LIGHT TRANSMISSION AND YOU GET A 3-12-40 SCOPE THAT IS GOOD LOOKING FOR ABOUT 90 BUCKS. I PUT THE SCOPE ON A $300 RIFLE AND I FIGURE IF IT GOES BAD SHOOTING WOODCHUCKS WITH MY 243 NO BIG DEAL JUST MY 2 CENTS BUT I LIKE THE SCOPE FOR THE MONEY
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic