OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Member's Trading Post > Firearms For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Bye Bye Handguns More collection dump #5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bye Bye Handguns More collection dump #5
    Posted: May/12/2019 at 08:16
Hate to say goodbye to more handguns but need the money..

Thank You for your support. Worth looking as always they are pristine except where noted. 

Hate to see them go...
No one
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2019 at 09:14
Kickboxer once bought a rifle from me......otherwise SWFA's people are pretty cheap.......  Say What
Visit the Ed Show
338LAPUASLAP View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Scope Swapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 338LAPUASLAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2019 at 19:20
I have found the OT to buy and buy quick when I listed somethings here.

While they weren't the same crowd that responds to posts anymore I sold quite nice things at the price I wanted which weren't cheap.

Hoping some on here look at gunbroker and buy or at least bid.
No one
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/27/2019 at 17:59
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

Kickboxer once bought a rifle from me......otherwise SWFA's people are pretty cheap.......  Say What

I am NOT cheap....... I'm FRUGAL! Big Smile
"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2019 at 16:16
I sold a Marlin 22 Model 39A Golden on this website....to a guy in......TASMANIA!!!!   

Image result for tasmania wildlife

I sent the gun to the High Bridge Gun and Pawn in San Francisco because they would export it to him....

.....at the time High Bridge was THE LAST gun store left in San Francisco before the LEFTIES ran them out of business....they are gone now....

....anyway, he got the rifle..... Bucky

Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2019 at 21:20

I sold a Marlin 22 Model 39A Golden on this website....to a guy in......TASMANIA!!!!   

I sent the gun to the High Bridge Gun and Pawn in San Francisco because they would export it to him....

.....at the time High Bridge was THE LAST gun store left in San Francisco before the LEFTIES ran them out of business....they are gone now....

How did you get a picture of Theodore???   Good friend of mine... wild and crazy guy... ALWAYS hungry...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2019 at 07:03
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

How did you get a picture of Theodore???   Good friend of mine... wild and crazy guy... ALWAYS hungry...

Is he a family friend, or a cousin?
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/2021 at 18:29
Poor old High Bridge Arms got driven out of business by some RED TAPE bullsh*t ordinance which would have BANKRUPTED them....so they are GONE WITH THE WIND now......
Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic