OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Photography > Hot Shots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Work Travel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/2022 at 11:46
Beautiful picture, well done!
God save the Empire!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/2022 at 12:52
Wow, those are beautiful pictures. I'd like to know the history on that bridge.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Scrumbag View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/12/2022 at 02:53
That's a great shot!
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/12/2022 at 04:49
I’m heading to Whorelando on Sunday for the ICAST Show. There will only be pictures of a few hot boats at the show. I hate Orlando!
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Dogger View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Master
Optics Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/12/2022 at 06:18
Don’t forget to wear your mouse ears.
God save the Empire!
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/12/2022 at 09:04
And your rainbow T-shirt
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/13/2022 at 04:46
Originally posted by Dogger Dogger wrote:

Don’t forget to wear your mouse ears.

😂😂😂
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/14/2022 at 16:14
M I C...
“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/15/2022 at 11:46
K E Why?
Scrumbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/20/2022 at 15:17
…MOUSE!!!
Was sure I had a point when I started this post...
MaciGrant View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaciGrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/2022 at 20:09
Wow, koshkin! Those photos are amazing!! Thanks for sharing them. You know, my wife and I are going to Switzerland at the end of October. It’s gonna be a fantastic trip. What do you think, guys? Btw, have any of you been to this country? I’ve fallen in love with Switzerland at first sight. So, next week we’ll be in Bilbao, Spain. Our friends invited us to have a free tour Bilbao. So, guys, I’d highly appreciate any advice on where to go in Switzerland. We’ve already seen some recommendations on TripAdvisor, but I’d like to know your thoughts on that. Thanks in advance for your help, guys.
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/20/2022 at 11:23

“A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be.” – Fred Bear
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/2022 at 09:42
Close to home, Mike?
mike650 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/2022 at 15:02
Couple hours… 
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/2022 at 17:09
Looks nice.
HamoBrulik View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HamoBrulik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/27/2023 at 07:15
I love the photo you shared from your hotel room in Toronto - even though it's just a glimpse through a window; it still captures the unique perspective of the cityscape. And it was taken with just a cell phone and no adjustments is really impressive!
If you're looking for other great photo opportunities in Toronto, there are so many great neighborhoods and landmarks to explore.

Edited by Bigdaddy0381 - June/23/2023 at 03:55
AndrewRicco View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewRicco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/22/2023 at 11:20
I feel you on the work travel hustle! It's awesome that you make the most of your trips by capturing some cool pictures along the way. Too bad about the rain in Montreal, but hey, you made up for it in Toronto with that window shot from your hotel room! Sometimes, the simplest moments and unedited snaps turn out to be the most authentic and captivating.

Edited by Bigdaddy0381 - June/23/2023 at 03:56
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic