OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > The Ed Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Firearms for Us Peasants!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 65>
Author
Optics Professional
Optics Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magshooter1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2020 at 06:57
All M-18's are long action.  They're set up like T-3's with different mags and bolt stops.
Some people are educated BEYOND their intelligence.
BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2020 at 07:29
Thanks Magshooter1.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2020 at 18:22
The Dismal Swamp - The Optics Talk Forums - Page 186

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2020 at 18:21
Gun Review: Mauser M18 Rifle in .308 Winchester - The Truth About Guns

Mauser M18.....the affordable Mauser.....unfortunately we are having Corona Virus Depression Dust Bowl.......  

Visit the Ed Show
Tip69 View Drop Down
Optics Master Extraordinaire
Tip Stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2020 at 07:38
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

Mauser M18 .30-06 22&amp;quot; Synthetic 5rd Mag Bolt Action Rifle M180306 ...

Thank You
take em!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2020 at 08:07

Pin on Firearms

It's basically identical to the Sauer 100....even the magazines are interchangable...

Visit the Ed Show
anweis View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anweis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2020 at 08:51
And they are made in the same factory, with identical barrels. The barrels are very high quality hammer forged, they resist wear very well and do not change POI much when heated from firing.
There is a downside, though. The barrels are installed by press fitting when hot, rather than screwed in. Thus, replacing barrels is not a realistic option. For a hunting rifle that is not a problem. 
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2020 at 09:47
Yes, I'd like to get one....especially for $400....but now we are in bad economic times and I'm cautious about spending money on toys.....
Visit the Ed Show
Sgt. D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2020 at 09:53
A well built quality rifle for 400.00 is unheard of!!!!!!!!!! May want to rethink!!
Take care of Soldiers, Show em how its done and do it with em, Run to the Fight & and hold your ground! I die my men go home! If you're a NCO and this ain't you. GET OUT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2020 at 18:38
Definitely feeling like Don Martin today. My favorite Mad magazine ...

Visit the Ed Show
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2020 at 04:20
Lol, I'm betting that's where I lost two days this week...  Thought, who woulda...
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2020 at 05:23
Books, dual purpose... Now I get it!  You can't wipe your ass with a rifle....
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2020 at 07:34
Bergaras B-14 Ridge Rifle – Production-Priced Guns with Custom ...

I like the Mauser and the Sauer 100....I was thinking about scarfing one up one of these days....but then I handled some of those Bergara rifles over at the Gun Shop in Waco and then I wanted one of those! I wanted the Bergara Ridge rifle. They are between $700-800.....I saw a 300 Winchester Mag Ridge model for $769, I think....

....and if I wanted a 300 Mag those Ridge rifles are 7 1/2 pounds versus 6 1/2 for the Mauser!  So if I was tempted to get the Mauser/Sauer I would stay with the 6.5 Creemoor or something.

But I LIKE those Bergaras....and I could put it on 6 month layaway!  Roll Eyes

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2020 at 07:38
Bergara B-14 Performance Rifle Series

They even have WALNUT!!!  The Hunter Model is the cheapest at $700.....The Timber is closer to $800.

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2020 at 07:40
Johnny Carson is Corrected by Doc Severinsen during the monologue ...

" $700 is what $120 used to be in 1965...."    

Visit the Ed Show
budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2020 at 07:56
He's not helping anyway... Hippie
--Thomas Jefferson

budperm View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard
show me your sheep!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2020 at 08:12
It took me over 3.5 years to recover from my last gun based debt run up of what's in my safe now.  Having just retired and my finances a bit up it the air at the moment, can't afford to take the bait cause you know you have to acessorize... Thunbs Up
--Thomas Jefferson

BeltFed View Drop Down
Optics Retard
Optics Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeltFed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2020 at 18:18
Bud, just get a job at a gun shop. You won't make any money, but you'll end up with a nice gun collection.
Life's concerns should be about the 120lb pack your trying to get to the top of the mountain, and not the rock in your boot.
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2020 at 14:13
Savage Announces Its First Semi-Auto Shotgun, the RENEGAUGE ...

Savage Renegade shotgun                 $1550       Shocked

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2020 at 14:31
GUNS Magazine Benelli Lupo - GUNS Magazine

Firearms for us Princes.......

Benelli Lupo Rifle         $1700       Shocked

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 65>
  Share Topic