OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Everything Else > Almost Anything Goes
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ***THE OFFICIAL OT WHISK(E)Y DRINKERS THREAD***
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

***THE OFFICIAL OT WHISK(E)Y DRINKERS THREAD***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 47>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2020 at 07:34
It is International Beer Day...
Reminds me a lot of this...
Opinion,untempered by fact,is ignorance.

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2020 at 12:19
Breakfast At Tiffanys (2/9) Movie CLIP - Hot Party (1961) HD GIF ...

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/15/2020 at 17:46
Cheers - Bar Slide GIF | Gfycat

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/19/2020 at 11:34
Tit-in-a-wringer - Cobblejockey Brewing | Photos - Untappd

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/2020 at 05:55
Amazon.com: 2 x 950ml Bottles of 99.8+% Pure Isopropyl Alcohol ...

Today is International Isopropyl Alcohol Day......

Beautiful Movie Stars II the Sequel - The Optics Talk Forums ...

Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/2020 at 08:35
Originally posted by Son of Ed Son of Ed wrote:

Amazon.com: 2 x 950ml Bottles of 99.8+% Pure Isopropyl Alcohol ...

Today is International Isopropyl Alcohol Day......

Beautiful Movie Stars II the Sequel - The Optics Talk Forums ...

If you strain it through a loaf of bread, it is as acceptable as some vodkas, I hear.  Some old streetcorner alky told me that once...
I know a guy who once drank some Bombay Rum Cologne... he said it was "TERRIBLE"...

There are some who do not fear death... for they are more afraid of not really living
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/2020 at 10:25
Patriotic and Prophetic words from Red Skelton in 1969 - YouTube

" Eduardo says International Nyquil Cough Syrup Day is coming up...."      

Vicks Nyquil Cold &amp; Flu Liquid (with Photos, Prices &amp; Reviews ...

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/2020 at 17:31
George Burns on Amazon Music

" Eduardo checks his liquor reserves with a yardstick...."

Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/17/2020 at 20:41
PM me your address... 

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/21/2020 at 16:23
Just finished wiring up the power and controller for light-tape in my bar that my wife and I are building and set the amber onyx on top of the light-tape.  It looks pretty good without finishing the bar top.  What is left is installing the front and side cherry panels and the cherry bar top and installing the bronze foot rail.  Almost ready to pour some drinks...
The underlighted amber onyx is dynamite...

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/21/2020 at 17:43
Originally posted by Kickboxer Kickboxer wrote:

Just finished wiring up the power and controller for light-tape in my bar that my wife and I are building and set the amber onyx on top of the light-tape.  It looks pretty good without finishing the bar top.  What is left is installing the front and side cherry panels and the cherry bar top and installing the bronze foot rail.  Almost ready to pour some drinks...
The underlighted amber onyx is dynamite...

don't forget the spitoons
Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/21/2020 at 18:34
Cigar ashtrays ONLY...

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/23/2020 at 19:25
Eduardo, I wish you were closer.  I'm about to engage the process of stocking my bar... I'm on a search for the BEST additives for classic drinks... bitters, vermouth, etc AND I'm trying to find the best Tawny Port I can get in hypocrite-Alabama... I love 20 year old Sandeman, but it is almost impossible to get here and costs at least 1.5 times as much as in a reasonable state (IF it can be found).  There are margarita mixes that I used to be able to get that were at least as good as I can make from scratch... Tony's Bar Supply... can't find it.
I can't drink that much... need help.

Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2020 at 17:07
My bar top is finished, wiring is completed, installed side panels yesterday, still have to finish the trim.  Almost ready for prime time...

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/2020 at 01:09
George Burns - Wikiwand

" Eduardo could take a nap on that bar top..."    

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/2020 at 12:21

Edvardo wants to knooo if U can .,3 # mix t whiteyeuuu  rum vith gfehe darrk rummm.....808*77^%
Visit the Ed Show
Kickboxer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kickboxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/2020 at 17:51
You can, but why?  White rum and dark rum have different flavor profiles.  The dark will overpower the light, but the light will lend some sweeter, gentler tones that diminish the robust flavors of the dark.  Light is aged in steel barrels, dark in oak, sometimes recycled bourbon barrels.  I've actually never mixed white rum with dark rum (I did once pour half a bottle of Everclear in with part of a bottle of dark Bacardi...but that was at a college party and there was no intelligence, logic or sense involved). Just don't mix it with Bay Rum Cologne... I hear it is TERRIBLE...
Also, remember, rum drinks often have a "color scheme" for the drink, a reason that there are drinks that call for white rum, drinks that call for dark rum.  I can think of some pretty gross colors that might come out from the mixture.  But then, looks and taste don't always go together...

Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/2020 at 19:26
17 Best Benny Hill images | benny hill, english comedians, british comedy

Post Script: Eduardo didn't know you were supposed to sniff it like brandy or wash it around your tonsils....

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/2020 at 19:31
British Butler | The help, Gefallener, Luxus

Visit the Ed Show
Son of Ed View Drop Down
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/2020 at 18:09
Neden Böyle Olduklarına Dair Aklınızı Sürekli Kurcalayan 12 Soruyu  Cevaplıyoruz! - onedio.com

Johnnys 4th of July Monologue, 1975 - YouTube

" Eduardo was disturbing his neighbors the other day banging on the bottom of an empty half-gallon of rum...."     

OT Coffee House, Part V - The Optics Talk Forums - Page 1479

Visit the Ed Show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 47>
  Share Topic