OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Black Friday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Friday
    Posted: July/13/2017 at 16:15
Anyone else preparng for this?
What items does everyone have their eyes on this year?
MikieG View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2017 at 09:30
Its next month!!! I am going to get a 1-6xHD and a 3-15x42ss FFP mil/mil. The 1-6 will go on my "mini DMR" which is nothing more than a 7.62x39 piston driven midlength carbine with PRS stock. Right now it haz my 1-4x Classic on it. Furthest i have shot it was 500yds. It reliably shoots minute of man there. But i feel a better optic will maybe make it a minute of headshot at 500.
I have some real brass to start messing with. Id like to see this rifle be solit at 600 with the 135gr SMK.
Lastly i am getting the 3-15 for my FAL. Same goals in mind.
I love the Black Friday Sale. Its the only thing i look forward to on that day.
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2017 at 18:53
Good luck! 
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
HKtoTikka View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HKtoTikka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2017 at 21:36
getting close,  a little under 1 week to go.
MikieG View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/23/2017 at 21:17
Just a few more hours! So i think my revised oured wilk be
(1) 1-6x HD
(1) 1-4X Classic
(1) 3-15x Classic 1st FFP MIL/MIL
(1) ADM AD Recon
(1) ADM Recon Delta
(3) BC caps for each scope
(1) SWFA SS throw lever for 1-6HD
(1) SWFA SS throwlever for 3-15 Classic
(1) ADM bipod mount
Cmon 25% been waiting since last year to si this!!!
Urimaginaryfrnd View Drop Down
Resident Redneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urimaginaryfrnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/23/2017 at 23:53
Nice List.  Love my 3-15  Excellent

"Always do the right thing, just because it is the right thing to do".
Bobby Paul Doherty
Texas Ranger
MikieG View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/2017 at 02:46
I got her done! Took me an hour to get it right. Usually there isca button to ad butler creek lense covers to the scope at time of order. Tonite, only the 1-4 had that option. So i will need to call in the morning and order the caps for the 1-6x and the 3-15x.
Other than that, Chris and Skylar knocked it out of the park this year!!!
Also, i did not see a throw lever for the 3-15x. Is is a stud like the 1-4x classic has?
Man i think about this sale all year long! Its a big deal for me. I dont spend money on optics except once a year. Only in one place. Only on one brand.
The SS line is a great value at a great price. There may be more expensive gear available, but there is none better!
Next year its gonna be a new Leuphold Spotter.
See, already plannin.
Thank you Chris and Skylar. You guys are awesome!
SWFA is AWESOME!!
MikieG View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/25/2017 at 08:33
I was checkin out the SS binoes. Anyone have or use them? Thinkin i might need a couple of em. I use the 8x Stiener Military and Marine ones. Had em for 9 years. Great units. Size and weight is good. Only problem i have with em is the obj lens protectors dont stay put. Pisses me off when i pull em out and the lenses have been unprotected for how long.
Any way. I am feeling some binoes, Sig 2000, and a new spotter commin on next year!
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/26/2017 at 05:36
Nikon Buckmaster for LESS than $100.00??? 

Anybody looking to scope an AR, bolt gun, or even a .22, better jump on this. Stealin...
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
MikieG View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2017 at 03:13
Got my goodies. One item was actually unavailable and one butler creek lense cover is too lose. Other than that, it was well worth the wait!!
Wonder what next year will bring?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic