OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Tactical Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

10x42 mil mil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ny rifleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10x42 mil mil
    Posted: November/28/2016 at 19:28
Is there any chance swfa will make or did make ( excuse me if they did ) a 10x42 with the old mil dots and a mil turret ?
cheaptrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheaptrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2016 at 02:13
My SS 3-9x, (#021) is Mil Mil. 
If at first you don't secede...try..try again.
Ny rifleman View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ny rifleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2016 at 06:39
Is it the usmc style mil dot ? Or the quad mil ? Thanks
Steelbenz View Drop Down
Optics Jedi Knight
Optics Jedi Knight
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2016 at 06:42

I think the classic line only has the mil quad reticle with mil/mil. The others are mil/moa.

"Don't argue with a fool! From a distance you can't really tell who's who!"
Ny rifleman View Drop Down
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ny rifleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2016 at 07:07
Yeah . I wish they would make a fixed 10 with usmc mil dot and mil turrets . That seems like a no brainer . Wonder why they did not go that route ?
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/2016 at 09:25
I dare bet because for most folks the milquad is a better reticle.  I am sure there are a few like yourself that want the classic mildot for their reasons.  I bet it helps them keep costs down which is one of the points of the SS line.

If its just the milquad reticle you don't like, there are a couple other fixed 10x options.  IOR has one with their MP8 reticle and US optics makes one that I am sure they would put any reticle you want in it. 

Sightron has a 10x, but it is 1/4 moa as well. 
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic