OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

Click values for S&B Precision Hunter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Optics GrassHopper
Optics GrassHopper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeroman_IR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Click values for S&B Precision Hunter
    Posted: August/22/2006 at 13:52
I have a 3-12x50 S&B Precision Hunter scope that I'll be mounting on a rifle soon. My problem is that I purchased it as an ex-display model (for a great price) and it didn't come with any instruction manuals. I would like to know what the click values for the elevation and windage are on this scope? The page about these scopes on the Schmidt & Bender website, says that the 4-16x50 model has 5mm clicks for the BDC turret but does not mention the windage adjustments, nor is anything mentioned for the 3-12x50. I would appreciate any help people on here can give me. One for the SWFA staff maybe? I have emailed S&B but they just plain didn't reply.
Trinidad View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/22/2006 at 14:04

Hello

1cm (.36") per click.

The 4-16 has a more precise .28".

Trinidad View Drop Down
Optics Master
Optics Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2007 at 15:54

Schmidt & Bender fans, S&B has updated thier website with the new 4-16x50 PMII, this scopes has many features that I believe will suit the american varmint and target fans very well with a balance of power and size for this type of shooting :1/4MOA,double turn color coated knobs providing 56MOA of elevation,11 position illuminated reticle with a standby mode in-between each one and a 180 degree single turn of the power knob to cover the full magnification settings. Reticles available from S&B are P1 and P3,P4 and reticles available from Premier reticles with service in the USA for this scope are ,GenII Mil-dot and the P4F(fine) and I believe several others including the Horus reticles, call Premier Reticles for more info.

http://schmidtbender.com/scopes_policemarksman.shtml

http://206.131.254.93/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY& Store_Code=PR&Category_Code=CGR

GenII

Edited by SVD666
verminator View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2013 at 19:32
5mill clicks according to this...http://www.uttings.co.uk/Product/543/105572/schmidt-and-bender-precision-hunter-4-16x50-rifle-scope/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic