OpticsTalk by SWFA, Inc. Homepage SWFA     SampleList.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Scopes > Rifle Scopes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visit the SWFA.com site to check out our current specials.

SWFA SS coming home !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenhorn#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 12:54
The wife haha. My wife is accountant and left handed to boot . Getting approval from her requires me to be a hell of a salesman . Or all I do is annoy her to the point she gives in to make me shut up lol . I love my wife 😁
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 13:01
Originally posted by Greenhorn#1 Greenhorn#1 wrote:

The wife haha. My wife is accountant and left handed to boot . Getting approval from her requires me to be a hell of a salesman . Or all I do is annoy her to the point she gives in to make me shut up lol . I love my wife 😁

Now that's funny.😂
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead.It is difficult only for others.

It is the same when you are stupid.
Greenhorn#1 View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenhorn#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 13:15
Almost to 50 posts and then I can share photos !!! I call my wrong handed . She also plays sudoku for fun .
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenhorn#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 13:15
My wife is wrong handed haha , excuse typos
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenhorn#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 13:17
Ok now I'm to 50 !!!!!!
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 13:17
Uh O !!!

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenhorn#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 13:18

My rifle
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 14:15
It's only 1/3 of a pic. Looks nice, what is it I'm not a black gun aficionado.

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenhorn#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 14:56
Ok when I get home I will figure this out . It's just a Ar15 . Palmetto state armory lower and upper with FN CHF barrel . Will post another pic .
Cold Trigger Finger View Drop Down
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cold Trigger Finger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 17:28
Mine is right handed. And she keeps the bills paid. I'm not so good at that. I make it   she spends it. But she's works also. It didn't take long to get her approval but the scope got snapped up by prolly the next guy to see it . Oh well. I'm pretty jazzed for the 2nd G20 MQDM model as my eyes don't focus close as well as they used to.
You are being watched.
If it can't be grown, It's gotta be mined
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cold Trigger Finger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 17:37

Ok when I get home I will figure this out . It's just a Ar15 . Palmetto state armory lower and upper with FN CHF barrel . Will post another pic .

Looks GREAT! Of all the firearms I've had, I've never had an AR. Something I hope to change in the not too distant future. I really want one in 6.5 Creedmoor with a 18" barrel as a support weapon for a long range 6.5 Creedmoor bolt rifle.
You are being watched.
supertool73 View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God
Superstool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertool73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 17:51
According to the spec the eye relief varies .4 inches.  Which is not bad.  
Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 17:51
I have a Creedmoor bolt action.

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenhorn#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 18:36
Never thought I would own one (ar15) let alone a couple . I hated them in the army . It was cool for about 10 mins and then the PT started and we had to lug it around everywhere . My buddies were taken back when I got the infliction (black rifle disease ) . Now I enjoy tinkering with them . I replaced the triggers and springs and added a grip screw adjuster . It's a cool hobby and fun . Now to get my kids to help me with this picture stuff .
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cold Trigger Finger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 18:36
Thanks Supertool.
Peddler, what rifle is it in ?
You are being watched.
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenhorn#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 18:39
Originally posted by Cold Trigger Finger Cold Trigger Finger wrote:

Mine is right handed. And she keeps the bills paid. I'm not so good at that. I make it   she spends it. But she's works also. It didn't take long to get her approval but the scope got snapped up by prolly the next guy to see it . Oh well. I'm pretty jazzed for the 2nd G20 MQDM model as my eyes don't focus close as well as they used to.

My wife does the same , it's good to have that other to balance us .
6.5 creedmoor may be my next affair . I try and get one a year come bonus time !!!
Peddler View Drop Down
Optics God
Optics God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 19:08
Originally posted by Cold Trigger Finger Cold Trigger Finger wrote:

Thanks Supertool.

Mine is a legendary Arms Works and my wife has a Savage Lady Hunter same caliber.

Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenhorn#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 19:22
Ok guys I'm having issues uploading photos . I get the you already have the same file name or somthing to that extent . I gotta say it makes me want to chuck the phone and Dell into the woods and use that for plinking . I'm not computer savvy . They make me angry 😁🔫 . Bear with me I won't be defeated . I've tried renaming them emailing them to my wife , downsize them and all and still no photos . That one I uploaded was super easy and then it got technical .
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cold Trigger Finger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 19:57
Originally posted by Peddler Peddler wrote:

[QUOTE=Cold Trigger Finger] Thanks Supertool.

Mine is a legendary Arms Works and my wife has a Savage Lady Hunter same caliber.[/QUOTE

Nice. I want to rebarrel my wife's 308 to 6.5 Creedmoor. . With the 120gr TSX or TTSX it would be absolutely perfect for caribou. ]
You are being watched.
Optics Apprentice
Optics Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cold Trigger Finger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2016 at 20:08

Ok guys I'm having issues uploading photos . I get the you already have the same file name or somthing to that extent . I gotta say it makes me want to chuck the phone and Dell into the woods and use that for plinking . I'm not computer savvy . They make me angry 😁🔫 . Bear with me I won't be defeated . I've tried renaming them emailing them to my wife , downsize them and all and still no photos . That one I uploaded was super easy and then it got technical .

I use Photobucket. Upload your picture s to your free Photobucket account. Then copy the img code and paste it in your post on Optics Talk. . Easy Pie.
You are being watched.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic